30276 - First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

TheOrcKing

• 3 months later...

I just spotted this polybag at Target alongside Poe's X-Wing Fighter and the TIE Advanced Prototype. All were stuffed down in the second half of the LEGO area where they stock the Star Wars sets in a makeshift shelf bin similar to the seasonal section's then there were some on an end cap rack with metal hooks typically used for Mixels and/or Minifigures. $3.99 was the retail price of each I think.

24 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Here's a polybag I just spotted at Target alongside Poe's X-Wing Fighter and the TIE Advanced Prototype. All were stuffed down in the second half of the LEGO area where they stock the Star Wars sets in a makeshift shelf bin similar to the seasonal section's then there were some on an end cap rack with metal hooks typically used for Mixels and/or Minifigures. $3.99 was the retail price of each I think.

I think that was a freebie with a purchase over $30 or $40 a few weeks ago.  I need to head there tomorrow to pick up the Poe's X-wing (and stop by my TRU now that the SW minifig is over and my local manager will sell them to me).

1 hour ago, TheOrcKing said:

Here's a polybag I just spotted at Target alongside Poe's X-Wing Fighter and the TIE Advanced Prototype. All were stuffed down in the second half of the LEGO area where they stock the Star Wars sets in a makeshift shelf bin similar to the seasonal section's then there were some on an end cap rack with metal hooks typically used for Mixels and/or Minifigures. $3.99 was the retail price of each I think.

I don't see anything.  Or are you talking about the Special Forces poly?