21118 - The Mine

Trains 'n boats

• 1 month later...
Kmart is the last place that had this

it has bounced in and out a couple of times in the last week but came back yesterday and I'd gone again

I think this set is finally gone from retail

Should be interesting to see where it sells at Christmas

I saw a couple at KMart today.

19 hours ago, Phil B said:

According to my EBay update, folks who got this at $55 from B&N a few months back are busy selling them for $100 .... it's in "Top Sellers". And no, I did not search for this set nor look at listings so this is not "tailored to my search history"....

Actually, it's Orange County Goodwill selling 65 of these for $99.99 a piece. 48 sold at this point. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-MINECRAFT-The-Mine-21118-SEALED-RV-41-O-/381686906597

• 1 month later...

i know a lot of us Picked them all up from B&N clearance. ($50 plus tax if you bought a membership) I bought every single one I could get my hands on (14).  I won't lie I was nervous, so I sold enough (6 all damaged boxes) as fast as I could to get back to zero money invested. But WOW this set will be my Winner this year, without a doubt. when you factor time held and total profit. HOMERUN .. Hoping for $165-$170 around Christmas. Thought everyone needed a little pick me up on the investment side of things. So cheer up guys!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Martae54 said:

i know a lot of us Picked them all up from B&N clearance. ($50 plus tax if you bought a membership) I bought every single one I could get my hands on (14).  I won't lie I was nervous, so I sold enough (6 all damaged boxes) as fast as I could to get back to zero money invested. But WOW this set will be my Winner this year, without a doubt. when you factor time held and total profit. HOMERUN .. Hoping for $165-$170 around Christmas. Thought everyone needed a little pick me up on the investment side of things. So cheer up guys!! 

Where did you sell yours if you don't mind me asking? I was hoping to lighten up and move a few on Craigslist, but so far no responses.

1 hour ago, Martae54 said:

Hoping for $165-$170 around Christmas.

It's already $150 FBA.  There's been a few sell in the $150 range on eBay the last few days as well.  I believe it will blow past your goal by Christmas if the past couple of months are any indication. 

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Looks like it is going to get to 200 euros before end of the year. One of the better performing 2015 sets.

Is that Amazon or EBay? In the US, we're at $140-$150 on BL, $160-$170 on EBay and $175+ on Amazon. Sounds like Europe is a little ahead if 200 EUR is close there.