75102 - Poe's X-Wing Fighter

jaisonline

10 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Hey. I'm not saying I understand the logic but people do seem to be happy with the hassle of flipping and making fiver through local freeads sites or even cashing out for no profit just to get the money back in their pocket. It's not a strategy I'd be happy with but it's this logic that keeps prices lower than they should be.

That´s why I avoided this set (and many others).

47 minutes ago, Val-E said:

12 quid before fees is plenty of room? Maybe I should have got many more Pet Shops then.

Fees, what fees.  We’ve seen a £1 FVF on ebay every month this year.   And don’t forget cashback and vendor loyalty points.  Return from these can be higher than the profit on sales on flipping.  But anyways, Lego RA is a low margin volume game.  If there is an in production set you can flip and flip again with 5% return. Just move the plastic.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
image.png.82eca7f2b568e26e6b6c9c0be0fe51aa.png
oos for shipping on amazon, walmart, target.
lowish seller count in the mid 66s, lowest FBA already $107.  close to double the easily obtainable $56 bulk buyin.

Finally...this stuck around longer than anticipated, but now it's time to shine. Once remaining stock dries up we should hopefully have 2-3 years to make some decent money before a remake.

9 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Finally...this stuck around longer than anticipated, but now it's time to shine. Once remaining stock dries up we should hopefully have 2-3 MONTHS to make some decent money before a remake.

Fixed, considering an OT X Wing is coming in the summer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Seriously though, this isn't just any old OT X-Wing. This is POE'S X-Wing. Completionists will want it, no matter what other X-Wing happens to be currently available.

Agree. The upcoming (generic) OT X-Wing will cannibalize into the sales of the (generic) Resistance X-Wing (grey with blue accents) while this uniquely coloured black with orange accents Poe's X-Wing will keep a special place for collector's. 

• Like 1

resistance x-wing is already up to $120 fba. 

both this set and resistance x-wing will make it to $150 by the end of the year.

resistance x-wing microfighter is one of my top performing investments of 2017.  $5 buyin, lowest FBA:  $27.95.

its nothing short of a miracle that the seller count on both x-wings is well under 100.

barring any EXACT remakes, i don't see how these won't do well.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

resistance x-wing is already up to $120 fba. 
both this set and resistance x-wing will make it to $150 by the end of the year.
resistance x-wing microfighter is one of my top performing investments of 2017.  $5 buyin, lowest FBA:  $27.95.
its nothing short of a miracle that the seller count on both x-wings is well under 100.
barring any EXACT remakes, i don't see how these won't do well.

R2 will be $600 by Christmas, boy we heard that one before.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...