75111 - Darth Vader

Trains 'n boats

If you're having trouble finding this set, and you think you really need several... Amazon UK has them "on sale". I put 5 in my cart... with shipping to US, minus VAT, they were 17.79 GBP each... maybe about US$28 each with no fee credit card?

kmart.com has them for shipping, though they are a hot buy, so discounts are limited.  I bought 4 and 3 of them came in the original lego box (other was packed in a 2nd box fortunately).

Also TRU had a ton of them last week, both single and with Luke.

Edited by jay4e

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on buying the Vader/Luke TRU combo, Grievous, Cody, and TFA Stormtrooper (when released) for my personal collection.  Just waiting for the right time to get them.  Every time I go to TRU I spend my coupons on resale inventory instead.  

The Vader/Luke combo box is very cool and collectible in my opinion.  The real winner of this subtheme.

The Vader/Luke combo box is very cool and collectible in my opinion.  The real winner of this subtheme.

I'm glad you said that. I bought a couple with that thinking, but I'm known for buying duds. :P

BTW, I might be blind (or added since I last checked), but I don't think this combo set is in the database yet.

• 2 months later...