Mega Bloks Star Trek theme including the U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701

TheOrcKing

6 minutes ago, Martae54 said:
Damn Best Buy. 5 completely smashed with 4 mailing labels GLUED ON. That will NOT come off. Hairdryer trick is even no bueno. Oh well they will all be going back to the store.

They must think you actually wanted to build a fleet of enterprises.  I ordered 3 from Best Buy.  If they come like that, I will keep one for personal build, but the others will definitely go back.

Edited by LegoBro

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

1 year on, how are things going for those of you who invested in SSE to resell?

I can still find these here for less than 100 euros - total shelf warmers.

Has anyone had issues with complaints about missing parts or quality?

haven't sold out yet - i'll let you know when they retire and become hard to find.

I love this model! My fingers hurt for a week after working with those pieces, I had to glue 2 together to get them to stay, and my head almost exploded wading through all of those parts....
Other than that I loved it!

I got it for $60 directly from Mattel while exploring the internet for enterprise MOCs.

Good luck with your investment! Trekkies will always be around and buyers!

412047f2c1de443d8356a177f52f9576.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

I had purchased this set as a gift for my mom when it was $80 on Best Buy's Ebay page last year and used $40 in Ebay Bucks toward it. She loves building LEGO and had asked if there were any Star Trek ones. Fast forward to this Christmas when I gave it to her and she was like the N64 kid. I went over to my parents' house today and she said she was stuck. When I walked into the room where she was working, the first thing I noticed was a LEGO piece separator laying next to a large rubber mallet.

Long story short: I helped her finish it, and it looks great, but that G** D*** saucer was a pain. I completely understood why she had the mallet out.