Favorite Star Wars LEGO Sets

BrickLegacy

Now that Episode 7 is approaching I thought it would be fun and informational if we share some of our favorite sets. What is your top 5-10 list of Star Wars sets of all time?

Please include set names if you don't mind (for newer investors like me).

Hopefully these lists will reveal some sets some of us have overlooked.

My top 5 would probably be:

1. 10179 M. Falcon

2. 10188 Death Star

3. 10221 Super Star Destroyer

4. 75060 Slave 1

5. 10225 R2

6-10 would be Red 5, Ewok Village, Sandcrawler, Tantive IV, Darth Tie

I'm probably missing out on some awesome older sets...hopefully some veteran collectors share their list of favorites.

• Like 1

10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle

That's the only Star Wars set I've allowed myself to have since I was a kid lol Modulars/Winter Village with the wife is too expensive as is. Here are one from the top of my head that I either liked as a kid or currently admire from afar:

Original Gungan Sub

Original X-Wing

Original Imperial Shuttle

Final Duel I & II

UCS Sandcrawler

UCS Slave I

UCS SDD

2016 Cloud-City Carbonite Chamber

• Like 1

Pretty much all SW UCS sets are great. But probably top 3 would be the 10212, 10179 & 10221. With the imperial shuttle being the best in terms of display and representation in the form of lego...

Of course, SC and Tie fighters and X-wings, R2, and Slave 1 and 10030 are all fantastic too....even the Ewok is nice and B-wing too. Oh..and Y-wing also

Nice thread!

My top 5 (10)

1. 10179 Millenium Falcon (though I do not own it)

2. 10212 Imperial Shuttle (own!)

3. 10172 AT-ST (own!)

4. 10236 Ewok Village (own ;-) but not build)

5. 75060 Slave I (don't own yet...)

6-10 would be Red 5,R2, 75105 Millenium Falcon, Imperial Shuttle Tyderium, Death Star final duel

But honestly this is a tough call and honarably mentions should go to sandcrawler which I like but don't want to build/display myself, AT-AT (the new version), UCS TIE Fighter as well as the normal TIE Fighter, ATDP, and many more I might forget right now ;-) Last but not least: Chrome Darth Vader minifigure! ^.^ (as polybag that counts as set right? ^^)

to be honest...the SC is amazing! We have it here on display at work, together with the SSD, IS & R5 ...and it just completes the display. I didn't think I'll have such fun building it, nor playing with it, but it's quite cool. In fact we're having it one day completely closed....then the other day open all the hatchets/panels, get the droids out for sale...open the market etc :)