LEGO Friends Party Cakes
LEGO Friends Party Styling
LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Café
LEGO Friends Camp Archery
LEGO Friends Adv Camp Raft
LEGO Friends Camp Tree House
LEGO Disney Minnie’s Café
LEGO Juniors Ariel’s Secret Palace

That's a new line up.  For Elves, there's been questions as to whether there would be an Emily Jones set, so it's nice to see that happening.  I wonder if the Palace Pets set will be a Duplo set or fit into the regular line.  My 7 year old daughter loves Palace Pets, so I'm hopeful it won't be Duplo.

Friends has me intrigued and worried.  Yet another Cafe/Bakery type set in the Cupcake Cafe.  That's a bummer.  However, the Party sets and the Archery set has me interested.  And there's another Tree House.  After the last one eluded me for so long, I'll probably buy this one soon after it's arrival.

The only thing missing from the "girls" list is the DC Super Hero Girls line.

• Like 3

That's a new line up.  For Elves, there's been questions as to whether there would be an Emily Jones set, so it's nice to see that happening.  I wonder if the Palace Pets set will be a Duplo set or fit into the regular line.  My 7 year old daughter loves Palace Pets, so I'm hopeful it won't be Duplo.

Friends has me intrigued and worried.  Yet another Cafe/Bakery type set in the Cupcake Cafe.  That's a bummer.  However, the Party sets and the Archery set has me interested.  And there's another Tree House.  After the last one eluded me for so long, I'll probably buy this one soon after it's arrival.

The only thing missing from the "girls" list is the DC Super Hero Girls line.

There are other Palace Pets sets coming it seems- Daisy's Beauty Salon, Pumpkin's Royal Carriage, Treasure's Day at the Pool. That seems like too many to be Duplo, so I'm guessing they will be regular sets. I had never heard of Palace Pets but after looking it up I'd also imagine Duplo-sized molds would be too expensive. I can picture the animals the same size as the previous minidoll pets. 

Find me the STAR WARS sets and you win a prize. LOL

Sorry, looks like the Episode 7 sets are being kept closely guarded:

LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 1 75099
LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 2 75100
LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 3 75101
LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 4 75102
LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 5 75103
LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 6 75104
LEGO Star Wars Constraction Jango Fett 75107
LEGO Star Wars Constraction Clone Commander Cody 75108
LEGO Star Wars Constraction Obi-Wan Kenobi 75109
LEGO Star Wars Constraction Luke Skywalker 75110
LEGO Star Wars Constraction Darth Vader 75111
LEGO Star Wars Constraction General Grievous 75112
LEGO SW Hoth Attack
LEGO SW Hall of Mirrors
LEGO SW Carbonite Freeze
LEGO SW Escape Pod
LEGO SW Anakin's Podracer
LEGO SW Battle pack Battlefr
LEGO SW Battle pack BattleH
Battle pack Episode 7 Villains
LEGO SW Battlepack Epi 7 Hero

• Like 1

LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 1 75099LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 2 75100
LEGO SW Hoth Attack
LEGO SW Hall of Mirrors
LEGO SW Carbonite Freeze
LEGO SW Escape Pod

Interesting...Hoth?  Escape Pod?  Anakin's Podracer? Carbonite Freeze?  Hall of Mirrors?  Might be some sort of retro sets.  The Hall of Mirrors related to a STAR WARS video game.  

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Find me the STAR WARS sets and you win a prize. LOL

LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 1 75099LEGO Star Wars Star Wars Wolf 2 75100
LEGO SW Hoth Attack
LEGO SW Hall of Mirrors
LEGO SW Carbonite Freeze
LEGO SW Escape Pod

looks like someone is getting a free chima fire bike

Anything for Scooby Doo? Sets are selling pretty well, I expect another wave. Can't just be ONE new theme next year..

What about Mixels?

If Scooby Doo gets another wave, I wouldn't think it would be in the January release already. 

As for Mixels, I can't help because a box of mixels is a box of mixels. I know BrickSet has series 6 images and a few series 7 names up.

Apparently Hall of Mirrors is also code for something from TFA, so let's hope it's that instead.

What are we thinking about the new possible castle/space knights/steampunk type line mentioned in the LEGO news section and over on Eurobricks? Debate over fantasy era type castle line blended with steam punk elements vs. a space knight type line blended with steam punk elements.

Count me as one of the dudes who doesn't quite understand what a "space knight" is exactly. Even after googling and reading some Wikis. Maybe someone else has some insight?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's some truth to these rumors and that the new line (whatever it might be) will incorporate some Steampunk elements. I am a big fan. I have all TLM sets, and especially enjoy the sets like MSC and Castle Cavalry that have that look to them. 

If true, I think it would go over very well with kids and a certain niche element of the AFOL community. Many Investors will probably hate it from day one. 

Anyone else have any thoughts?

What are we thinking about the new possible castle/space knights/steampunk type line mentioned in the LEGO news section and over on Eurobricks? Debate over fantasy era type castle line blended with steam punk elements vs. a space knight type line blended with steam punk elements.

Count me as one of the dudes who doesn't quite understand what a "space knight" is exactly. Even after googling and reading some Wikis. Maybe someone else has some insight?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's some truth to these rumors and that the new line (whatever it might be) will incorporate some Steampunk elements. I am a big fan. I have all TLM sets, and especially enjoy the sets like MSC and Castle Cavalry that have that look to them. 

If true, I think it would go over very well with kids and a certain niche element of the AFOL community. Many Investors will probably hate it from day one. 

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Hmmm.. maybe it'll be like Chima with packs and stuff. Giant flying fortresses. :P

Anything for Scooby Doo? Sets are selling pretty well, I expect another wave. Can't just be ONE new theme next year..

What about Mixels?

i doubt scooby returns ... though it might go the  way of spongebob ...  after an initial release, a break and then a rehash of the first release ...

I visualize something more along the lines of mixing the Medieval era with futuristic technology and possibly cybernetics than anything steampunk which is typically based in the Victorian timeframe of aesthestics and industrialism. Unless LEGO will just simply make another Space Police kind of run with a new special sort of enforcers, I am hoping for some Neo-Medievalism with mecha steeds, soaring sky chariots, cyborg lancers, and dragons with eye lasers!

I visualize something more along the lines of mixing the Medieval era with futuristic technology and possibly cybernetics than anything steampunk which is typically based in the Victorian timeframe of aesthestics and industrialism. Unless LEGO will just simply make another Space Police kind of run with a new special sort of enforcers. I'm hoping for some Neo-Medievalism with mecha steeds, soaring sky chariots, cyborg lancers, and dragons with eye lasers!

I could get into that. As much as I like the licensed themes, I like most of the Original LEGO themes just as much or more. 

I visualize something more along the lines of mixing the Medieval era with futuristic technology and possibly cybernetics than anything steampunk which is typically based in the Victorian timeframe of aesthestics and industrialism. Unless LEGO will just simply make another Space Police kind of run with a new special sort of enforcers, I am hoping for some Neo-Medievalism with mecha steeds, soaring sky chariots, cyborg lancers, and dragons with eye lasers!

:whistle:

3b1b2ce404a9d120c292bf2cd8804ebb.image.5

ban164261.jpg

• Like 1

Once again you prove to be 'the man' on anime. I know of the older super deformed caricatures of Gundam (a lot of games from the NES & SNES era and the arcade titles somewhere in there) but forgot that series existed. Ha. Well you came up with the mecha steeds. Now where's my dragon with eye lasers? :P

Once again you prove to be 'the man' on anime. I know of the older super deformed caricatures of Gundam (a lot of games from the NES & SNES era and the arcade titles somewhere in there) but forgot that series existed. Ha. Well you came up with the mecha steeds. Now where's my dragon with eye lasers? :P

Too easy (yeah I have not watched the new ones. I am old school like that :P

Morox.jpg