Super Heroes 2016

Locutus001

Guest brickcrazyhouse

giant Antman looks great. gives even more hope for a state puff down the line, hopefully a little taller 

gsdgvs.png

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 8:46 PM, Hansomebricks said:

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-2016-super-heroes-sets-revealed-in-german-lego-catalog/

Brickfan has gotten ahold of all the 2016 Super Heroes sets it appears. Mighty Micro Fighters are what I thought they would be which is nice. How many freaky jets do super heroes need?

Those Mighty Micros are hilarious. Haha. I think I like the Ultron Vs. Hulk best followed by Green Goblin Vs. Spider-Man.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 9:11 PM, brickcrazyhouse said:

giant Antman looks great. gives even more hope for a state puff down the line, hopefully a little taller 

This Quinjet does not look a whole lot different over the prior other than possibly being more blue. Let's see, the first was very big & imposing, second was sleek & regal, now it's smooth and 'bluey'. Anywho having the first official moderately large scale brick-built 'bigfig' could be a game changer. I mean he looks like a good size as a display piece on my desk sort of thing. Man I love the absolute versatility of those Mixel joints.

The Brick Fan has a rumored list of set names coming later.  Looks like they're finally getting back around to Killer Croc.

Marvel

Web Warriors Bridge Duel (76057)
Ghost Rider Team-Up (76058)
Doc Ock’s Tentacle Trap (76059)
Captain America: Civil War (76067)

DC

Scarecrow: Fearful Harvest (76054)
Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer (76055)
LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor (10724)

• Like 2

The Brick Fan has a rumored list of set names coming later.  Looks like they're finally getting back around to Killer Croc.

Marvel

Web Warriors Bridge Duel (76057)

Ghost Rider Team-Up (76058)

Doc Ock’s Tentacle Trap (76059)

Captain America: Civil War (76067)

DC

Scarecrow: Fearful Harvest (76054)

Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer (76055)

LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor (10724)

I need a Croc for my old Batcave so this is perfect but I also want to see some 60s batvillians to go with a 60s Batcave. Cesar Romero style joker would be neat.