LEGO PIZZA-HUT

tigas31

Question

2 answers to this question

If they are opened, these kits. Look at the pieces for tiny lego branding on the top studs or piece (es) numbers on the underside within the brick. 

I have seen many small businesses and shops (more recently due to overwhelming popularity) sell or give kits to employees or visitors. They typically come in poly bags with artwork but some with directions some without. (They refer you to package picture)

I have run into them in boxes with lego identical instructions. Never a set with more than approximately  40-70 pieces. And from my investigations I have found that the companies are doing this and using the Lego logo without any Lego cooperation, licensing, or copyright agreements. 

With LDD and some other apps it is very easy to make Lego /real/ appearing items. Look for SKUs, Set names, dates, any numbers, a picture if you can. 

Pizza Hut is one of the world's largest pizza chains. I doub that even a franchise (if they even franchise) would ever run such a promotion without the Pizza Hut promotions department catching wind and shutting it down.

My guess is that if they say lego, or are 10+ years old, are in English, that they are real. You may want to Email Pizza Hut or call their Human Resources division, maybe even get info on how many were made.

As for value, I very much doubt anything that will make you rich unless you own a large amount unopened and verified via your investigative work.

Let us know what the kits make or get back after some more research. Good luck on your Lego quest!

Daeivl