Costco Canada Deals

Zender

2 hours ago, KSYC said:

Is there any potential with the tie figheter at $70 buy in?

Maybe for part out. Quick flip on the other hand, with the xmas rush coming to an end and possibly 20% off here and there from TRU in the spring/summer time, and being it is Star Wars, it will probably linger for a while. 

24 minutes ago, wilandirene said:

Wow! Hope there is some at my Costco. Gonna be an expensive bill if mine has stock like yours lol

I walked out in $2k damaged between 2 Costco 

26 Rey speeder, 9 shopping malls, 14 Devestors 

21 minutes ago, sqlplus said:

Other discounted lego sets?

Not that I saw. Very few toys left in general 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

26 Rey speeder, 9 shopping malls, 14 Devestors

Devastators

I am so jelly and I normally just accept that sometimes I miss out on a good deal... That is an incredible deal and you shouldn't have any problem selling those for a hefty profit NOW.

2 hours ago, wilandirene said:
3 hours ago, tacsniper said:

Transformer Devestor $69.97

C6DC44E8-DCD7-45FD-8065-5365E9AAA166_zps

F9136663-306F-4117-ABCA-D2AB5D92736B_zps

Which location was this? Don't want to waste a trip lol

**** .. here in Quebec these were out last summer .. just hang out from the phone with an Employee at Candiac's location, she even look at few stores around here .. NOTHING nada !  .. there's none left from the summer.. how come you get these 6 months after us !  lolllllll

5 minutes ago, gravtation said:

**** .. here in Quebec these were out last summer .. just hang out from the phone with an Employee at Candiac's location, she even look at few stores around here .. NOTHING nada !  .. there's none left from the summer.. how come you get these 6 months after us !  lolllllll

If I remember correctly, these were brought in around September-ish for the holiday season. Costco literally had a pallet of these at each location in Alberta. I am surprise how very few are left. 

18 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

If I remember correctly, these were brought in around September-ish for the holiday season. Costco literally had a pallet of these at each location in Alberta. I am surprise how very few are left. 

Only thing left within' the 7 Costco around here : Friends Shopping Mall Center Costco item : 420995 : Qty of 30 Costco Pointe-Claire, Qty of 20 Costco Candiac .. this was the latest update from their system at 5Pm. IF my info can help anyone here I'll be glad !

Edited by gravtation
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Only thing left within' the 7 Costco around here : Friends Shopping Mall Center Costco item : 420995 : Qty of 30 Costco Pointe-Claire, Qty of 20 Costco Candiac .. this was the latest update from their system at 5Pm. IF my info can help anyone here I'll be glad !

Awesome to part out ;)

43 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Well, darn! If you have any plan to pass by Costo and would like to grab me a pallet or two, I would love that! Assuming your back has healed enough. :D

(This is serious, there would be some extra for your trouble. 20 boxes would be pretty nice.)

1 hour ago, Stragus said:

Well, darn! If you have any plan to pass by Costo and would like to grab me a pallet or two, I would love that! Assuming your back has healed enough. :D

(This is serious, there would be some extra for your trouble. 20 boxes would be pretty nice.)

Got your box .. What I could get ... + tie fighters at 39.99$ hell of a deal

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tacsniper said:

Maybe for part out. Quick flip on the other hand, with the xmas rush coming to an end and possibly 20% off here and there from TRU in the spring/summer time, and being it is Star Wars, it will probably linger for a while.

Tie Fighter set is now down to $39.97.  Not sure how many to pick up and what the long term potential is for this set. Shipping to the US is going to be pricey as the shipped weight is going to be over 1KG. This makes it a parcel so it's going to be $30+ for shipping. Not sure how much meat is left on the bone after this. Parting out is possible, and selling locally or within Canada has it's merit. Last years Technic Ferrari set at Costco has much more potential. Picked these up for $60 and the sold throughout the year for $200 US shipped. Any thoughts??