TheOrcKing

Super Heroes Mighty Micros

65 posts in this topic

My kids love these things.  My only "complaint", which it really isn't, is that the photos make it look as if these are pullback wheels and they're clearly not.  Even the packaging with the 'swooshes' look like other products which do have these features.

Since these all have short legs, has anyone else thought of swapping the heads for kid ones making them little treat-or-treaters? Just a random idea.

28 minutes ago, supergman said:

My kids love these things.  My only "complaint", which it really isn't, is that the photos make it look as if these are pullback wheels and they're clearly not.  Even the packaging with the 'swooshes' look like other products which do have these features.

Huh, these do look like those classic pullback car toys. I thought there was something familiar about their designs.

18 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Since these all have short legs, has anyone else thought of swapping the heads for kid ones making them little treat-or-treaters? Just a random idea.

Well...not until now. Dang you!

24 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

15 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Well...not until now. Dang you!

1 person likes this

Looked at them again a few times over the last week. I am slightly amused by their expressions, but I am not willing to throw money at them.

I wonder how these two new elements will influence builds. At first I felt they were unnecessary....then something popped. :shifty:

1 hour ago, rcdb1984 said:

Is it just me or does a Green Goblin a little less available than the other ones in stores?

I haven't particularly noticed that, but I'll start paying attention.

Is it just me or does a Green Goblin a little less available than the other ones in stores?

I see the hulk and batman sets gone before anything else when I pay attention.

A lot of places havn't had them in stock atleast in my limited stores I go by. I only notice because I like collecting the different pumpkin pieces to go with my HH. 

19 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Deadpool lives another year.

After the movie, don't think we'll see Deadpool for a long, long time (i.e. never)

OMG, YESS!! Another version of Spidey and Iron Man :sarcastichand:

I actually like this version of Magneto (with black head and 2 white eyes), but his car looks pathetic

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

OMG, YESS!! Another version of Spidey and Iron Man :sarcastichand:

I actually like this version of Magneto (with black head and 2 white eyes), but his car looks pathetic

LOL, it's a magnet