Super Heroes Mighty Micros

My kids love these things.  My only "complaint", which it really isn't, is that the photos make it look as if these are pullback wheels and they're clearly not.  Even the packaging with the 'swooshes' look like other products which do have these features.

TheOrcKing    12,474

Since these all have short legs, has anyone else thought of swapping the heads for kid ones making them little treat-or-treaters? Just a random idea.

28 minutes ago, supergman said:

My kids love these things.  My only "complaint", which it really isn't, is that the photos make it look as if these are pullback wheels and they're clearly not.  Even the packaging with the 'swooshes' look like other products which do have these features.

Huh, these do look like those classic pullback car toys. I thought there was something familiar about their designs.

Alpinemaps    10,840
18 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Since these all have short legs, has anyone else thought of swapping the heads for kid ones making them little treat-or-treaters? Just a random idea.

Well...not until now. Dang you!

TheOrcKing    12,474
24 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

15 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Well...not until now. Dang you!

• Like 1

A lot of places havn't had them in stock atleast in my limited stores I go by. I only notice because I like collecting the different pumpkin pieces to go with my HH.