75157 - Captain Rex’s AT-TE

HandyHand

5 minutes ago, giannini78 said:

I'm a collector, not a seller and I only buy kits from the original trilogy and so far TFA.

I don't buy anything from the prequel trilogy as I didn't rate them and I don't watch Rebels.

Fair enough on the collection side, but if you like the look of a set, why not buy it, build it and sell it used, or buy one used, built it and pass it on.  

9 minutes ago, The Rookie said:

Does anyone know if this set has already gone on clearance sale? I've seen this set offered by private seller for 50% off RRP and am weary that it may be stolen. Not sure if I want to add to my collection if its contraband

It has not.  It's only been on shelves for a few weeks now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Captain_chaos said:

I actually think that this set might be a decent bet if available at 50% off (better than most others, e.g., CTT). It doesn't seem to be discounted by any great amounts very often, so I assume it's popular. I managed to get one for 50% off and flip it for a worthwhile amount, even though it's still on sale.

It´s like a French bulldog. So ugly you have to love it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cbenioff said:

As a fan of the show, this is the best Rebels set out there.

That´s not exactly an achievement, though. Ghost and Phantom were tidy little sets and did well after EOL because people overlooked them. Lightning probably won´t strike twice, especially with the likes of @exciter1 being paid 30 USD a set by Wal-mart to get rid of them.

Edited by Val-E

• 3 months later...