75149 - Resistance X-Wing Fighter

Migration

47 minutes ago, Shewie said:

highly doubtful. It's all about the numbers (sold) and popularity of certain release. Clone Turbo Tank and A-Wing vs Tie wasn't well reviewed and welcomed by broad community, I think it was just a shelf warmer rather than good seller, even discounted by 40% I simply don't seem them solar sailers with the bright future as a potential investment to anyone.
In addition I would add the fact that most of sets from previous summer release were crap, starting with heavily overpriced Encounter on Jakku ending with Eclipse and Scavenger which are a pure of the purest joke. I wouldn't even take this for free. Maybe as a MOC donor.

The only good thing about the eclipse was the Dengar with his bike... but now that a supposed bounty hunter battle pack is coming featuring Dengar, Zuckuss, 4lom, and IG88 it makes that set utterly useless.  The freemaker adventure sets are just pointless... and I have no idea why they are bringing more of those to market.  I don't think a single Eclipse has sold at my local stores over the holiday season.  No one wants those.

7 hours ago, fossilrock said:

The only good thing about the eclipse was the Dengar with his bike... but now that a supposed bounty hunter battle pack is coming featuring Dengar, Zuckuss, 4lom, and IG88 it makes that set utterly useless.  The freemaker adventure sets are just pointless... and I have no idea why they are bringing more of those to market.  I don't think a single Eclipse has sold at my local stores over the holiday season.  No one wants those.

The freemaker Adventure sets (star scavenger & eclipse) may not be the best builds / accurate representations of the ships, but this series might be very short lived and the star scavenger was the ship of the main Heroes so it may do good some time down the line. The series is also very popular with kids.

• Like 3