30448 - Spider-Man vs. The Venom Symbiote

Alpinemaps

I think it's the dumbest looking thing ever.  just my 2 cents.  don't go nuts here. haha

that's a lot of venom heads though.  not sure what anyone would do with them.  basically makes them worthless now. maybe do some mocs with just all black figures and use the head and it's like a generic symbiote army.  

Edited by DenJ91

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope it comes to a major retailer at some point because I really want one for my personal collection.

You can get this for free when you spend over £15 at toys r us plus the sandman & rhino team up is only £35.99 spend over £30 for free delivery that's in the UK might be a different promotional in other countries

You can get this for free when you spend over £15 at toys r us plus the sandman & rhino team up is only £35.99 spend over £30 for free delivery that's in the UK might be a different promotional in other countries

Wrong person sorry

Anyone have an idea of the places this is sold? Still being sold? Don't see it on any sites (other than Amazon/eBay)

Toys r us