STAR WARS VIII - "The Last Jedi" - Movie Discussion

jaisonline

5 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

They're making some comic explaining that 

Probably.  That's what LF does nowadays. Gotta read a bunch of stuff to know the little details of films.  Well, at least Rogue One wasn't as bad as TFA in this area. For TFA, I read the novelization, visual dictionary, art of, etc...  ha .  Those provided some nice backgrounds to explain WTF happened the couple of years leading up to TFA.  

7 hours ago, jaisonline said:

Probably.  That's what LF does nowadays. Gotta read a bunch of stuff to know the little details of films.  Well, at least Rogue One wasn't as bad as TFA in this area. For TFA, I read the novelization, visual dictionary, art of, etc...  ha .  Those provided some nice backgrounds to explain WTF happened the couple of years leading up to TFA.  

But these are such little details that don't really matter. Like the comic about how Threepio got the red arm. Dammit, I still need closure on why he has a silver leg!!!!! 40 years FFS!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

f2af639444a3052410bf36714ca15af7.jpg

Disclaimer: This is NOT the official poster. A fan made this and it was posted on Reddit yesterday.  Here is the original link in question.

That being said...I'm not even sure if the official poster can exceed how AWESOME this looks, much less Luke's "come at me, bro" gesture.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TANV said:

Disclaimer: This is NOT the official poster. A fan made this and it was posted on Reddit yesterday.  Here is the original link in question.

That being said...I'm not even sure if the official poster can exceed how AWESOME this looks, much less Luke's "come at me, bro" gesture.

Definitely huge JC vibe from Luke in that poster