STAR WARS VIII - "The Last Jedi" - Movie Discussion

jaisonline

10 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Click for spoilers, don't click if you like to be spoiler free.  Script leak, probably fake, but always entertaining.

https://www.scribd.com/document/334402609/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII

If sites like makingstarwars.net picks it up, then I would believe some of it.  The leaked early ep 7 scripts were accurate enough (based on the Art of Ep 7 book. E.g. Flying hand in space) until the major rewrites by JJ after his dream visit to Kamino about cloning existing SW scripts ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

If sites like makingstarwars.net picks it up, then I would believe some of it.  The leaked early ep 7 scripts were accurate enough (based on the Art of Ep 7 book. E.g. Flying hand in space) until the major rewrites by JJ after his dream visit to Kamino about cloning existing SW scripts ;)

Mark Hamill recently said on Nerdist Podcast that he read plenty of the fake info and scripts before TFA, but he also read the complete and accurate one on the internet as well.  Disney monitors all of this, but takes no action because that would immediately tip off what was the real information.  So the real script may be out there, but it won't be confirmed until people actually see the movie.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sitting in last night with my mate, having a few Beers and he asks; "have you been up where they were filming lately?" And proceeds to show me photos of a pretty big water feature dug out in what I can only describe as being in the shape (basic mind you) of the Jedi Symbol and what looks like a walkway/causeway jutting into it. I'll see if I can get some photos of my own next weekend maybe

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Migration said:

They just copied the original The Magnifcent Seven, which copied Seven Samurai.

Except that in those 2 movies the bad guys were on the offense (ie. they attacked the villages) as supposed to R1 where the good guys were on the offense (ie attacking bad guys' HQ).  Big difference.

Also, some of the good guys survived the battles in those 2 movies 

• Like 1