How do you rank the Ep 7 Star Wars Lego sets?

Jaykay21

22 minutes ago, Jaykay21 said:

Rey's speeder does look cool. You didn't mention any first order stuff, is it unappealing to you or is there one in particular that you like?

If I had to choose from the first order sets;

1. Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle

2. First Order Special Forces TIE fighter

3. First Order Transporter

I really think the command shuttle would be my top pick, despite people coplaining about it (then again people always complain about anything &everything) I would just say because it is imo our best first order ship in episode 7, and you will get a nice selection of mini figures; Kylo, General, Officer, 2 Crew and Stormtrooper Officer. I really would want to put the tie fighter in the number one spot, but I can't, not when we have the UCS tie fighter out at the same time. I love the tie fighters and if I wanted to get one, the UCS would be the one. I feel that the transporter is just plain & ugly, if you are into the stormtrooper mini figures than I would say that would be a good choice since you get Captain Phasma & 4 troopers, the 2 Resistance Soldiers are kind of blah. 

5 hours ago, Yinchuan said:

I think the fact that Poe's XWing is the ONLY ONE of its color scheme makes this the unique standout of the bunch. As soon as I saw the movie,the character swagger and his scene where he absolutely wrecks every time fighter in sight, I knew this one would be popular.

Raise your hand if you acted out that scene as soon as you got done building the Poe's XWing:victory: I know I did!   Poe is the coolest badass in star wars since Han Solo made his first appearance.

6 hours ago, fossilrock said:

Ok, so you mean they should tilt?  I could see that as a new design element in an update.  But, the ship was not black in the movie, so other than tilting at an angle, the rest of the ship is fairly accurate.  I'd also say the ship is very sturdy, which for a ship of this size is rare. 

Tilt, Fold, Whatever the term I want it to do what it does in that video- go into "flight mode".   It may not be black, I have seen the movie three times now and it is definitely much darker than other grey vehicles.  So it should at least be a darker grey and not as light as say the resistance transport.  Maybe its just the way it was shadowed in the movie but to me it looks dark and I like Jangs version I linked 10x better.  

2 hours ago, CoastaLego said:

Tilt, Fold, Whatever the term I want it to do what it does in that video- go into "flight mode".   It may not be black, I have seen the movie three times now and it is definitely much darker than other grey vehicles.  So it should at least be a darker grey and not as light as say the resistance transport.  Maybe its just the way it was shadowed in the movie but to me it looks dark and I like Jangs version I linked 10x better.  

I'm sure you will get your wish.  I bet they do a new version for ep8, and I can also see this get a UCS version eventually.

• Like 1