76052 - Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave

CoastaLego

• 3 months later...

Seems like this is now on permanent sale of £159.99 (RRP 229.99) 30% off at Smyths.

Most stores have stock and it's also available for home delivery so there must have alot in stock in warehourses.

I'm surprised this didnt retire end of last year, poor seller + so many new batman movie sets to choose from.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, jaisonline said:

exactly what i wondered earlier today.  i wouldn't mind 1-2 of these to build.  just not paying MSRP for it.  insane.

I feel like this set is screaming for two of them to be built together, to really flesh it out.  I'm waiting, just like you.

20 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

Well the good news is the value is holding pretty strong on it unlike some other exclusives.  About a half dozen or so that aren't bad out right now and those are the ones that haven't seen countless discounts.

Its doing better in the US than Europe then. It's on permanent discount over here.

35 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Its doing better in the US than Europe then. It's on permanent discount over here.

In my country pretty much every exclusive is at a permanent discount, at a degree that even with 3xVIP and promo is mostly not worth it to buy from LEGO Shop at Home .For the beetle I was at odds what to buy.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

I still don't remember this set going on-sale in the U.S.  Now it's listed as retiring soon on Lego's non-U.S. sites.

Is it widely available in the US? Some of the bigger exclusives are being sold in nearly ever toy store over here, which tends to drive prices down.

17 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

This is in stock at every major retailer. I don't see how they can get rid of it without discounting it.

See ToA. I expect some type of doorbuster offer after the summer. in Europe, it´s not marked yet so I guess it will stay around till 3rd or 4th quarter.