Daily LEGO Deals - USA

13,308 posts in this topic

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (23 Deals @ Feb 24 3:02 AM) Last 48hrs

Angry Birds
LEGO Angry Birds 75824 Pig City Teardown $31.46 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 23 3:30 AM

Architecture
LEGO Architecture Studio 21050 Playset $119.96 [25% off] Dropped 14% on Feb 23 1:32 AM

City
LEGO CITY Fire Station 60110 $65.99 [34% off] Dropped 14% on Feb 22 4:01 PM
LEGO City Trains Cargo Train 60052 Building Toy $139.99 [30% off] Dropped 4% on Feb 22 6:02 PM
LEGO City Town 60134 Fun in the park - City People Pack Building... $29.94 [25% off] Dropped 3% on Feb 23 3:29 PM

Disney
LEGO Disney Moana's Ocean Voyage 41150 $27.97 [30% off] Dropped 30% on Feb 24 2:30 AM

Friends
LEGO Friends 41101 Heartlake Grand Hotel Building Kit $97.13 [25% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 22 7:32 AM

Legends of Chima
LEGO Chima 70145 Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper Building Toy $64.97 [28% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 23 8:30 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Temple of Airjitzu 70751 $159.99 [20% off] Dropped 17% on Feb 23 4:01 PM

Star Wars
LEGO STAR WARS TIE Striker 75154 $52.46 [25% off] Dropped 3% on Feb 22 10:31 AM
LEGO Star Wars Resistance X-Wing Fighter 75149 $60.68 [24% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 23 2:31 AM
LEGO STAR WARS Krennic's Imperial Shuttle 75156 $70.82 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 23 5:30 PM
LEGO Constraction Star Wars 75525 Building Kit (148 Pieces) $19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 22 4:34 AM
LEGO Constraction Star Wars 75523 Building Kit (89 Pieces) $19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 22 4:34 AM
LEGO Star Wars 75101 First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter $55.99 [20% off] Dropped 3% on Feb 23 3:31 AM
LEGO Star Wars Duel On Naboo 75169 Building Kit (208 Pieces) $19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 22 4:34 AM
LEGO Star Wars Battle on Scarif 75171 Building Kit (419 Pieces) $39.99 [20% off] Dropped 17% on Feb 22 4:31 AM
LEGO Star Wars The Phantom 75170 Building Kit (269 Pieces) $23.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 22 4:30 AM
LEGO Constraction Star Wars 75524 Building Kit (87 Pieces) $19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 22 1:34 PM
LEGO Star Wars Yoder's Jedi Starfighter 75168 Building Kit (262 ... $19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 22 5:34 PM

Super Heroes
LEGO DC Super Hero Girls 41232 Super Hero High School $59.58 [26% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 23 3:00 PM

Technic
LEGO Technic Display Team Jet 42044 Building Kit $8.99 [31% off] Dropped 31% on Feb 23 10:34 AM
LEGO Technic 42055 Bucket Wheel Excavator Building Kit (3929 Pie... $218.29 [22% off] Dropped 3% on Feb 23 8:32 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

Outta curiosity, did we lose everything? or will we be able to reference it still?

Edited by dcdfan

3 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Outta curiosity, did we lose everything? or will we be able to reference it still?

Not sure, I hope Jeff works some magic.  That mobile app is not forgiving for mod tools, so I don't even try it anymore.

8 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

please resubscribe to this thread 

Never been a subscriber.

5 people like this

@Bold-Arrow I like how you went to every thread and told us to resubscribe here.

It reminds me of high school, when someone runs down the hall popping his head in to each and every classroom real quick to make sure everybody knows there's going to be a fight in the parking lot at 3:00pm. Thanks for the heads up.

7 people like this

4 minutes ago, jc201507 said:

Found the new thread! For a while I thought I was banned by brickpicker...

What did you do that got you thinking that? Lol

looks like there is lot of hidden inventory on FO star war lego. either that or people bought that thinking they could flip it. now they can't pay bill and are dumping them or they really fell off truck.

surprising fact is lot of these are on inventory/holding of "video game sellers; jewelry sellers etc"

regardless/eitherway, i did my part so far by picking up a lot on what i thought was reasonable.

watch & brace for free fall now.

those with patience and fund can enjoy. 

Edited by newbie77

2 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

looks like there is lot of hidden inventory on FO star war lego. either that or people bought that thinking they could flip it. now they can't pay bill and are dumping them or they really fell off truck.

regardless/eitherway, i did my part so far by picking up a lot on what i thought was reasonable.

Any specific FO sets or all of them? I don't find the FO sets to be as appealing or as collectible as the older Star Wars sets.

24 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

What did you do that got you thinking that? Lol

I don't know. Maybe bought too many lego based on the tips in this thread? :derisive:

1 hour ago, newbie77 said:

surprising fact is lot of these are on inventory/holding of "video game sellers; jewelry sellers etc"

What the heck are you talking about man? FO?? Is that First Order??? Why not FA for Force Awakens? I'm assuming you're referring to the Ep.7 sets right?? If so...where is this hidden inventory of which you speak...or where are the trucks :)

3 people like this

21 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

What the heck are you talking about man? FO?? Is that First Order??? Why not FA for Force Awakens? I'm assuming you're referring to the Ep.7 sets right?? If so...where is this hidden inventory of which you speak...or where are the trucks :)

you should be seeing them in eBay in listings ;) price should have dropped to close to 40% off on most sets except 75102 { which i believe is being hoarded right now. not sure why probably horde is fascinated by 9493 hence piling up on 75102.} but others should be available at 40% off :) oh yeah didn't mentioned 75105 { still thinking on its status where it belongs is that FO; FA or original ... }

12 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

you should be seeing them in eBay in listings ;) price should have dropped to close to 40% off on most sets except 75102 { which i believe is being hoarded right now. not sure why probably horde is fascinated by 9493 hence piling up on 75102.} but others should be available at 40% off :) oh yeah didn't mentioned 75105 { still thinking on its status where it belongs is that FO; FA or original ... }

My guess is that the inventory from the closing walmart stores started to hit the market and brought down the prices across the board. I have seen similar discount in space, friends, etc.

19 minutes ago, jc201507 said:

My guess is that the inventory from the closing walmart stores started to hit the market and brought down the prices across the board. I have seen similar discount in space, friends, etc.

seriously doubt that :) i am in california and i am picking up sets from east coast (CT; MA: MI) for close to 60% off shipped and that in quantity. will post pictures once i finish loading up those 12 racks i mentioned before. :) i think i posted empty picture.. will post once they are loaded up ;)

Edited by newbie77
2 people like this

7 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

seriously doubt that :) i am in california and i am picking up sets from east coast (CT; MA: MI) for close to 60% off shipped and that in quantity. will post pictures once i finish loading up those 12 racks i mentioned before. :) i think i posted empty picture.. will post once they are loaded up ;)

It might be time to change that name to oldbie77...

43 minutes ago, chezman said:

Everyone now seems to have the fun packs at $7.50. It seems that this might have been the truly intended retail value after the starting period. And I didn't know Microsoft sells Lego.

9 hours ago, newbie77 said:

Hmm...not seeing what you describe.  With the exception of auctions days away from ending, not seeing any TFA set NIB with figs for 40-60% off including shipping.  

3 people like this