Bold-Arrow

Daily LEGO Deals - USA

15,580 posts in this topic

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (23 Deals @ Jun 25 6:04 AM) Last 48hrs

Angry Birds
LEGO Angry Birds 75825 Piggy Pirate Ship Building Kit (620 Piece... $43.99 [27% off] Dropped 10% on Jun 24 7:31 AM

Architecture
LEGO Architecture 21030 United States Capitol Building Kit (1032... $75.99 [24% off] Dropped 5% on Jun 25 12:31 AM
LEGO Architecture 21024 Louvre Building Kit $46.18 [23% off] Dropped 2% on Jun 24 6:31 AM
LEGO Architecture New York City 21028 $45.99 [23% off] Dropped 9% on Jun 24 2:31 AM

City
LEGO City Volcano Explorers 60123 Volcano Supply Helicopter Buil... $33.99 [32% off] Dropped 9% on Jun 24 12:00 AM
LEGO City Volcano Explorers 60124 Volcano Exploration Base Build... $85.52 [29% off] Dropped 1% on Jun 24 2:02 PM
LEGO City Town Straight and Crossroad Plate 7280 Building Kit $11.26 [25% off] Dropped 10% on Jun 24 10:00 PM
LEGO City Trains High-speed Passenger Train 60051 Building Toy $114.99 [23% off] Dropped 1% on Jun 24 7:32 PM
LEGO CITY Fire Station 60110 $76.99 [23% off] Dropped 1% on Jun 25 4:01 AM

Creator
LEGO Creator Ocean Explorer 31045 $10.89 [27% off] Dropped 1% on Jun 24 11:30 AM

Dimensions
LEGO Dimensions Gaming Capsule Transparent Light Blue $7.49 [50% off] Dropped 50% on Jun 23 2:30 PM
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii U $51.25 [43% off] Dropped 15% on Jun 25 12:01 AM

Friends
LEGO Friends Cinch Bucket, Fuchsia, One Size $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Jun 24 2:04 PM
LEGO Friends Puppy Playground 41303 Building Kit $3.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Jun 23 8:30 AM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights Jestro's Headquarter 70352 Building Kit (840 P... $62.99 [30% off] Dropped 3% on Jun 23 8:01 PM
LEGO Nexo Knights Three Brothers 70350 Building Kit (266 Piece) $22.99 [23% off] Dropped 4% on Jun 23 4:00 PM
LEGO Nexo Knights Battle Suit Macy 70363 Building Kit (66 Piece) $7.93 [21% off] Dropped 21% on Jun 25 4:05 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago 70594 The Lighthouse Siege Building Kit (767 Piece) $53.34 [24% off] Dropped 1% on Jun 24 6:31 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars StarScavenger 75147 $35.59 [29% off] Dropped 4% on Jun 22 4:31 PM
LEGO Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper 75114 $14.54 [27% off] Dropped 9% on Jun 24 6:04 PM
LEGO Star Wars 75109 Obi-Wan Kenobi Building Kit $18.99 [24% off] Dropped 5% on Jun 23 3:34 PM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Hulk vs. Red Hulk 76078 Building Kit $47.99 [20% off] Dropped 1% on Jun 25 5:31 AM

Technic
LEGO Technic Display Team Jet 42044 Building Kit $8.53 [34% off] Dropped 2% on Jun 25 4:35 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outta curiosity, did we lose everything? or will we be able to reference it still?

Edited by dcdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Outta curiosity, did we lose everything? or will we be able to reference it still?

Not sure, I hope Jeff works some magic.  That mobile app is not forgiving for mod tools, so I don't even try it anymore.

8 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

please resubscribe to this thread 

Never been a subscriber.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bold-Arrow I like how you went to every thread and told us to resubscribe here.

It reminds me of high school, when someone runs down the hall popping his head in to each and every classroom real quick to make sure everybody knows there's going to be a fight in the parking lot at 3:00pm. Thanks for the heads up.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jc201507 said:

Found the new thread! For a while I thought I was banned by brickpicker...

What did you do that got you thinking that? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like there is lot of hidden inventory on FO star war lego. either that or people bought that thinking they could flip it. now they can't pay bill and are dumping them or they really fell off truck.

surprising fact is lot of these are on inventory/holding of "video game sellers; jewelry sellers etc"

regardless/eitherway, i did my part so far by picking up a lot on what i thought was reasonable.

watch & brace for free fall now.

those with patience and fund can enjoy. 

 

 

 

Edited by newbie77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

looks like there is lot of hidden inventory on FO star war lego. either that or people bought that thinking they could flip it. now they can't pay bill and are dumping them or they really fell off truck.

regardless/eitherway, i did my part so far by picking up a lot on what i thought was reasonable.

watch & brace for free fall now.

those with patience and fund can enjoy. 

 

 

 

Any specific FO sets or all of them? I don't find the FO sets to be as appealing or as collectible as the older Star Wars sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

What did you do that got you thinking that? Lol

I don't know. Maybe bought too many lego based on the tips in this thread? :derisive:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newbie77 said:

looks like there is lot of hidden inventory on FO star war lego. either that or people bought that thinking they could flip it. now they can't pay bill and are dumping them or they really fell off truck.

surprising fact is lot of these are on inventory/holding of "video game sellers; jewelry sellers etc"

regardless/eitherway, i did my part so far by picking up a lot on what i thought was reasonable.

watch & brace for free fall now.

those with patience and fund can enjoy. 

 

 

 

What the heck are you talking about man? FO?? Is that First Order??? Why not FA for Force Awakens? I'm assuming you're referring to the Ep.7 sets right?? If so...where is this hidden inventory of which you speak...or where are the trucks :)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

What the heck are you talking about man? FO?? Is that First Order??? Why not FA for Force Awakens? I'm assuming you're referring to the Ep.7 sets right?? If so...where is this hidden inventory of which you speak...or where are the trucks :)

you should be seeing them in eBay in listings ;) price should have dropped to close to 40% off on most sets except 75102 { which i believe is being hoarded right now. not sure why probably horde is fascinated by 9493 hence piling up on 75102.} but others should be available at 40% off :) oh yeah didn't mentioned 75105 { still thinking on its status where it belongs is that FO; FA or original ... }

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

you should be seeing them in eBay in listings ;) price should have dropped to close to 40% off on most sets except 75102 { which i believe is being hoarded right now. not sure why probably horde is fascinated by 9493 hence piling up on 75102.} but others should be available at 40% off :) oh yeah didn't mentioned 75105 { still thinking on its status where it belongs is that FO; FA or original ... }

 

My guess is that the inventory from the closing walmart stores started to hit the market and brought down the prices across the board. I have seen similar discount in space, friends, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jc201507 said:

My guess is that the inventory from the closing walmart stores started to hit the market and brought down the prices across the board. I have seen similar discount in space, friends, etc.

seriously doubt that :) i am in california and i am picking up sets from east coast (CT; MA: MI) for close to 60% off shipped and that in quantity. will post pictures once i finish loading up those 12 racks i mentioned before. :) i think i posted empty picture.. will post once they are loaded up ;)

Edited by newbie77
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

seriously doubt that :) i am in california and i am picking up sets from east coast (CT; MA: MI) for close to 60% off shipped and that in quantity. will post pictures once i finish loading up those 12 racks i mentioned before. :) i think i posted empty picture.. will post once they are loaded up ;)

It might be time to change that name to oldbie77...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

43 minutes ago, chezman said:

Everyone now seems to have the fun packs at $7.50. It seems that this might have been the truly intended retail value after the starting period. And I didn't know Microsoft sells Lego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, newbie77 said:

seriously doubt that :) i am in california and i am picking up sets from east coast (CT; MA: MI) for close to 60% off shipped and that in quantity. will post pictures once i finish loading up those 12 racks i mentioned before. :) i think i posted empty picture.. will post once they are loaded up ;)

Hmm...not seeing what you describe.  With the exception of auctions days away from ending, not seeing any TFA set NIB with figs for 40-60% off including shipping.  

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now