• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. ***THE FORUM APP IS NOW WORKING. THE LOGIN ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED***

Bold-Arrow

Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Max Profit    41

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (15 Deals @ Jul 25 3:10 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO City Town 60134 Fun in the park - City People Pack Building... $23.99 [40% off] Dropped 18% on Jul 25 9:00 AM
LEGO Super Heroes BatmanTM: Gotham City Cycle Chase 76053 $13.99 [30% off] Dropped 13% on Jul 24 11:33 PM

Friends
LEGO Friends 41123 Foal's Washing Station Building Kit (77 Piece... $5.99 [40% off] Dropped 14% on Jul 24 11:30 PM
LEGO Friends 41124 Heartlake Puppy Daycare Building Kit (286 Pie... $17.99 [40% off] Dropped 18% on Jul 25 8:04 AM
LEGO Friends Storage Brick 8, Lilac $31.26 [26% off] Dropped 15% on Jul 24 1:30 PM
LEGO Friends 41125 Horse Vet Trailer Building Kit (370 Piece) $31.03 [22% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 23 7:30 AM

Legends of Chima
LEGO Chima Target Practice 70101 $10.49 [30% off] Dropped 14% on Jul 24 11:30 PM

LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
LEGO BATMAN MOVIE The Joker Notorious Lowrider 70906 Building Ki... $40.00 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Jul 24 8:31 PM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights Ruina's Lock & Roller 70349 Building Kit (208 ... $15.50 [22% off] Dropped 3% on Jul 25 7:04 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago 70594 The Lighthouse Siege Building Kit (767 Piece) $52.77 [25% off] Dropped 18% on Jul 25 11:01 AM

Star Wars
LEGO STAR WARS Imperial Death Trooper 75121 $14.90 [40% off] Dropped 6% on Jul 25 11:04 AM
LEGO Star Wars Captain Rex's AT-TE 75157 $82.99 [31% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 23 7:31 PM
LEGO Star Wars Rey's Speeder 75099 Building Kit $14.99 [25% off] Dropped 7% on Jul 23 5:34 AM
LEGO Star Wars Poe's X-Wing Fighter 75102 Building Kit $63.99 [20% off] Dropped 3% on Jul 24 7:31 AM

Technic
LEGO Technic Ultralight Helicopter 42057 Building Kit $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 16% on Jul 24 10:04 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

jc201507    44
3 hours ago, jaisonline said:

That sale suckered me 2 years ago :(

This might be the new 10188 in-terms of lifespan.

Or longer. Why would Disney ever want to retire it? :derisive:

Phil B    6,404

Not sure if this constitutes a "Deal" ... but I got $5 in bonus surprise points plus a $5 off $50 plus a $10 back in points from KMart ....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Every WM near me, rarely puts Lego on clearance or even sale. I need to move

Same here. Except I should say the ones near me do put stuff on sale but only if they don't actually have it in store. For example, every WM around me shows 2 or more 75094 Shuttles in stock. The ones that say 99.99 are actually in stock, the ones that say 75 or 50 are not actually in stock. I will never understand the concept of clearanceing only that which you do not have to sell.

jerryherb    796
Just now, MarxMarvelous said:

Same here. Except I should say the ones near me do put stuff on sale but only if they don't actually have it in store. For example, every WM around me shows 2 or more 75094 Shuttles in stock. The ones that say 99.99 are actually in stock, the ones that say 75 or 50 are not actually in stock. I will never understand the concept of clearanceing only that which you do not have to sell.

...perhaps someone beat you to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryherb said:

...perhaps someone beat you to it.

Or their inventory is just screwed up. For example, I know one store hasn't had shuttles for months. The inventory has said 2 or more the whole time. I have watched the price drop from 99 to 74 to 49. Still no stock. It's just weird that they waste time dropping prices on stuff they don't have. There is a serious drug/theft problem in my area. I can't open the paper without seeing someone getting arrested for shoplifting from walmart and possession of drugs. Rust belt baby!

exciter1    24,964
4 minutes ago, MarxMarvelous said:

Or their inventory is just screwed up. For example, I know one store hasn't had shuttles for months. The inventory has said 2 or more the whole time. I have watched the price drop from 99 to 74 to 49. Still no stock. It's just weird that they waste time dropping prices on stuff they don't have. There is a serious drug/theft problem in my area. I can't open the paper without seeing someone getting arrested for shoplifting from walmart and possession of drugs. Rust belt baby!

You open a paper?

• Like 1

exciter1    24,964
19 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

Bright brick boxes are BOGO 50 at shopko, love10 works. 104 for 8 free shipping

Maybe there's limited availability.  I can only add 7 to the cart.

chrisdojo    127
2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Maybe there's limited availability.  I can only add 7 to the cart.

i ordered 8. order confirmation page said something about 7 ordered, 1 unavailable but still showed the price of ordering 8. email confirmation shows 8 ordered with proper pricing. guess i might be on the phone for a price adjustment if only 7 ship.

midbenne    568

And bright brick boxes are what? Asked the man who can't find anything exactly named that on the site... #? Maybe the yellow boxes that are shaped like bricks but I don't know which one...there are a couple on the site. 

Edited by midbenne

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

You open a paper?

Yes and by open the paper I mean click on the paper's website links.

BRIX23    244
1 hour ago, chrisdojo said:

i ordered 8. order confirmation page said something about 7 ordered, 1 unavailable but still showed the price of ordering 8. email confirmation shows 8 ordered with proper pricing. guess i might be on the phone for a price adjustment if only 7 ship.

Good luck!  My only experience with Shopko was when I ordered SW sets bogo 40% off before Christmas.  Ordered no problem (added bottle soap to make free shipping).  Email 1: confirmation.  Email 2:  most expensive set cancelled.  Phone call 1:  complaining that now I was not getting 40% off second set.  Said they would price adjust. Email 3 (next day):  2nd set cancelled.  Phone call 2:  I want to cancel my $5 soap (can get locally for $3).  Response: We can't cancel orders once placed.  What?  But you did cancel my other two items.  I asked to speak to manager who wasn't available at the time. Left me a vm almost 2 weeks later.  

• Like 2

Achilles    1,384
18 hours ago, midbenne said:

Damnit I was out scouring WMs yesterday, and didn't see this. I almost pulled the trigger on one at MSRP, I'd definitely have grabbed at this price. Ah well.

• Like 1

GhostDad    1,590
4 hours ago, jaisonline said:

Agreed. Still a nice deal if you need 2 of them. E.g. Gifts.

I don't get it.  You mean, they get a lego set, but I don't get any money in return?

• Like 4