• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. *** I AM AWARE ABOUT THE MOBILE APP, PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD HERE. WE ARE WAITING ON THE PROVIDER TO RELEASE AN UPDATED PATCH FOR THE MOBILE APP. THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND ***

Bold-Arrow

Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Max Profit    41

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (16 Deals @ Jul 22 6:12 PM) Last 48hrs

Angry Birds
LEGO Angry Birds 75826 King Pig's Castle Building Kit (859 Piece... $66.46 [26% off] Dropped 3% on Jul 20 6:31 PM

City
LEGO City Town 60134 Fun in the park - City People Pack Building... $23.99 [40% off] Dropped 18% on Jul 22 9:30 AM
LEGO Super Heroes BatmanTM: Gotham City Cycle Chase 76053 $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 20 3:34 AM

Creator
LEGO Creator Ocean Explorer 31045 $8.99 [40% off] Dropped 18% on Jul 20 5:35 PM
LEGO Creator 31053 Treehouse Adventures Building Kit (387 Piece) $26.73 [24% off] Dropped 2% on Jul 20 9:00 PM

Disney
LEGO Disney Princess 41067 Belle's Enchanted Castle Building Kit... $38.99 [22% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 22 11:01 AM

Juniors
LEGO Juniors Andrea & Stephanie's Beach Holiday 10747 Building K... $23.75 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 20 5:30 AM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft 21122 the Nether Fortress Building Kit $55.99 [30% off] Dropped 5% on Jul 21 1:31 PM
LEGO Minecraft 21121 the Desert Outpost Building Kit $41.99 [30% off] Dropped 9% on Jul 21 9:01 PM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights 70322 Axl's Tower Carrier Building Kit (670 Pi... $44.99 [36% off] Dropped 18% on Jul 22 3:31 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Poe Dameron 75115 $16.59 [34% off] Dropped 19% on Jul 21 7:04 PM
LEGO Constraction Star Wars 75523 Building Kit (89 Pieces) $17.49 [30% off] Dropped 2% on Jul 20 9:04 PM
LEGO STAR WARS Imperial Death Trooper 75121 $17.49 [30% off] Dropped 2% on Jul 22 4:04 AM
LEGO Constraction Star Wars 75525 Building Kit (148 Pieces) $17.49 [30% off] Dropped 13% on Jul 19 6:34 PM
LEGO Star Wars Captain Rex's AT-TE 75157 $83.99 [30% off] Dropped 21% on Jul 21 1:31 PM

Super Heroes
LEGO DC Super Hero Girls 41230 Batgirl Batjet Chase $17.45 [30% off] Dropped 9% on Jul 20 1:05 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

Phil B    6,401
2 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

If we only had a clearance deals thread...

Or a "What LEGO did you buy today" thread ... now that would be cool!

• Like 4

Shislerocco    170
4 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I'm about to really blow your mind, often times if I am getting a large haul, I'll usually give one or 2 $5 sets to a couple kids in nearby checkout aisles on my way out of the store. Paying it forward, baby. ;)

Is this a selfless act or are you just trying to encourage Lego addiction to boost the future sales? Mwahahahha :)

• Like 9

BRIX23    243
15 hours ago, siddji said:

Frys electronics has space ports for $65. Picked 4 yesterday . In store only 

Thanks!  Just reserved mine at this price!

43 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I'm about to really blow your mind, often times if I am getting a large haul, I'll usually give one or 2 $5 sets to a couple kids in nearby checkout aisles on my way out of the store. Paying it forward, baby. ;)

Hopefully the old people at the Walmart exits that insist on checking your receipt to treat everyone like they are thieves don't bring down the thunder on those kids who don't have a receipt. :jester:

fuzzy_bricks    1,758
1 hour ago, Achilles said:

So instead of a "Free Candy" van you have a "Free Lego" van?

free_lego.jpg

• Like 8

yang    256
51 minutes ago, chrisdojo said:

just got this in a LEGO email:

(double vip on White House Feb 13-15)

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 1.56.42 PM.png

This was very appealing to me when the Feb calendar first came out, until I saw the upcoming 21030.

57 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Hopefully the old people at the Walmart exits that insist on checking your receipt to treat everyone like they are thieves don't bring down the thunder on those kids who don't have a receipt. :jester:

Edited by California92563
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, leaningjowler said:

Check your Kmart/ShopYourWay accounts. I had 20.00 in surprise points YMMV. 

I had 5 lol

Did kmart change their order page? I can't find any way to either apply coupons loaded to my account or enter the coupon code manually. It appears to be gone from the order screen.

Nevermind it is in the cart screen  not the order screen

Edited by MarxMarvelous

18 hours ago, baschloinka said:

Despite my best efforts I have yet to get my hands on this one at $89, nevermind $59.  Found one today in the clearance section at a WM that went to 50% clearance on a lot of stuff and scanned it: $119.  

FO Snowspeeders are scanning at $19 if you find a WM that still has TFA on clearance.  Tie Fighters are still regular WM price everywhere I've seen.

I got 1 for $59 in Winchester, IN.

terrymc4677    2,924
17 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Shopko online has Cinderellas Castle Bogo50.

Tread carefully with this set. Great price for personal use. Investment wise I'd consider spending elsewhere. I bought six two years ago at this same price point and they are a tough sell. I've had mine listed at $50 on eBay, bricklink, and brick classifieds and they do not move, even at $20 below retail. I'm not sure what Shopko charges for shipping, but if your looking for this set consider buying from my Brick Classifieds store. It may be cheaper than Shopko, depending on what they charge for shipping, if anything. The link is below. I've got one listed at $49.99, plus $13 shipping. I've got five, but only one listed. If you want more than one PM me and I'll set up a deal with you. I wish I never bought these damn things. 

Edit...I didn't realize there was an online code at the moment. Shopko would probably be cheaper. 

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 2

Jondog21    112

I know there are differing opinions on the use of these gift card reselling sites, as the sources of the cards invite themselves to speculation of shady or downright illegal behavior, but cardcash is running a 4% off sale and have some physical Lego cards in stock. They come to about 8.8% off with the promotion.  Use the code ohbaby at checkout for the additional discount  

• Like 2

redghostx    2,019
32 minutes ago, mukaissi said:

Villa Savoye shows OOS but there was an Amazon Imperial Hotel being sold at $110 and no tax.

exciter1    24,949
2 minutes ago, meiamfan said:

Where is the Tydirium 17% off?

Click the link. If you are using the app, the links don't always show up in this version.

newbie77    695
Just now, exciter1 said:

Click the link. If you are using the app, the links don't always show up in this version.

amazon is just price matching target i think? smarter people comment.