Daily LEGO Deals - USA

12,032 posts in this topic

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (7 Deals @ Jan 19 3:10 PM) Last 48hrs

Angry Birds
LEGO Angry Birds 75822 Piggy Plane Attack Building Kit (168 Piec... $14.19 [29% off] Dropped 16% on Jan 19 3:04 AM

City
Lego City Sheet Set, Twin $19.17 [37% off] Dropped 4% on Jan 19 1:04 PM

Friends
LEGO Friends Puppy Pampering 41302 Building Kit $4.99 [59% off] Dropped 59% on Jan 19 8:03 AM
LEGO Friends Puppy Treats & Tricks 41304 Building Kit $4.99 [59% off] Dropped 59% on Jan 19 8:03 AM
LEGO Friends Emma's Creative Workshop 41115 $6.89 [31% off] Dropped 30% on Jan 19 11:34 AM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft 21122 the Nether Fortress Building Kit $54.99 [31% off] Dropped 2% on Jan 18 10:31 PM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Super Hero Airport Battle 76051 $62.44 [22% off] Dropped 5% on Jan 19 9:01 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

2 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

If we only had a clearance deals thread...

Or a "What LEGO did you buy today" thread ... now that would be cool!

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I'm about to really blow your mind, often times if I am getting a large haul, I'll usually give one or 2 $5 sets to a couple kids in nearby checkout aisles on my way out of the store. Paying it forward, baby. ;)

Is this a selfless act or are you just trying to encourage Lego addiction to boost the future sales? Mwahahahha :)

9 people like this

15 hours ago, siddji said:

Frys electronics has space ports for $65. Picked 4 yesterday . In store only 

Thanks!  Just reserved mine at this price!

14 minutes ago, chrisdojo said:

just got this in a LEGO email:

(double vip on White House Feb 13-15)

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 1.56.42 PM.png

As if I will take the bait ... :)

43 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I'm about to really blow your mind, often times if I am getting a large haul, I'll usually give one or 2 $5 sets to a couple kids in nearby checkout aisles on my way out of the store. Paying it forward, baby. ;)

Hopefully the old people at the Walmart exits that insist on checking your receipt to treat everyone like they are thieves don't bring down the thunder on those kids who don't have a receipt. :jester:

1 hour ago, Achilles said:

So instead of a "Free Candy" van you have a "Free Lego" van?

free_lego.jpg

9 people like this

51 minutes ago, chrisdojo said:

just got this in a LEGO email:

(double vip on White House Feb 13-15)

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 1.56.42 PM.png

This was very appealing to me when the Feb calendar first came out, until I saw the upcoming 21030.

57 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Hopefully the old people at the Walmart exits that insist on checking your receipt to treat everyone like they are thieves don't bring down the thunder on those kids who don't have a receipt. :jester:

Edited by California92563
2 people like this

32 minutes ago, leaningjowler said:

Check your Kmart/ShopYourWay accounts. I had 20.00 in surprise points YMMV. 

I had 5 lol

Did kmart change their order page? I can't find any way to either apply coupons loaded to my account or enter the coupon code manually. It appears to be gone from the order screen.

Nevermind it is in the cart screen  not the order screen

Edited by MarxMarvelous

18 hours ago, baschloinka said:

Despite my best efforts I have yet to get my hands on this one at $89, nevermind $59.  Found one today in the clearance section at a WM that went to 50% clearance on a lot of stuff and scanned it: $119.  

FO Snowspeeders are scanning at $19 if you find a WM that still has TFA on clearance.  Tie Fighters are still regular WM price everywhere I've seen.

I got 1 for $59 in Winchester, IN.

17 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Shopko online has Cinderellas Castle Bogo50.

Tread carefully with this set. Great price for personal use. Investment wise I'd consider spending elsewhere. I bought six two years ago at this same price point and they are a tough sell. I've had mine listed at $50 on eBay, bricklink, and brick classifieds and they do not move, even at $20 below retail. I'm not sure what Shopko charges for shipping, but if your looking for this set consider buying from my Brick Classifieds store. It may be cheaper than Shopko, depending on what they charge for shipping, if anything. The link is below. I've got one listed at $49.99, plus $13 shipping. I've got five, but only one listed. If you want more than one PM me and I'll set up a deal with you. I wish I never bought these damn things. 

Edit...I didn't realize there was an online code at the moment. Shopko would probably be cheaper. 

Edited by terrymc4677
2 people like this

I know there are differing opinions on the use of these gift card reselling sites, as the sources of the cards invite themselves to speculation of shady or downright illegal behavior, but cardcash is running a 4% off sale and have some physical Lego cards in stock. They come to about 8.8% off with the promotion.  Use the code ohbaby at checkout for the additional discount  

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, meiamfan said:

Where is the Tydirium 17% off?

Click the link. If you are using the app, the links don't always show up in this version.