What did you do today?

On 3/3/2017 at 0:30 PM, exciter1 said:

I'd like to see him too, at least some of these 80's artists have real talent.

Agreed. My wife bought us tickets to see Billy Joel at Lambeau Field this summer. It's going to be an amazing time and an incredible atmosphere. Can't wait.

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, exciter1 said:

I like some Weezer. I'll be seeing Metallica at Rock on the Range in May.

I first saw them in either 99 or 00 during the "we are back but don't have a new album yet" tour right before the Green album.  It was the most energy from a concert crowd I've ever experienced.  I was used to going to Pantera/Megadeth/Slipknot concerts at that point in my life and was blown away by how crazy the Weezer concert was.  Now I'm old and have seats :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

Surfing.... I'm stretching for all the snow I'll be digging tomorrow emoji30.png

I wish we had snow here, I'd be shredding the crap out of it, plus it would save me the price of flying to the Alps.

2 minutes ago, Migration said:

Nice work! I'm about to hit some waves myself, but in a kayak.

Can't beat the water! You River kayaking or hitting the beaches?

4 hours ago, CrabslayerT said:

I wish we had snow here, I'd be shredding the crap out of it, plus it would save me the price of flying to the Alps.

Can't beat the water! You River kayaking or hitting the beaches?

Beach, been way to busy with work to go anywhere. We kinda skipped winter here so the tourists have been restless, but hey, I'll take their $$$$.

• Like 1

I can't even think of a Hokey rink around here

That's because they are hockey rinks it hokey rinks. ;)

There are six or seven down here in San Diego. Our team will travel around to them (as well as play on our own home ice).

I just need to remember a sweatshirt. As a SoCal guy I'm not used to having one around after February.

24 minutes ago, Clintonjoseph said:

Found out a couple weeks ago that my wife is pregnant, so I set up some minifigs for a little baby announcement.
However, after her first doc appointment, I had to modify it a little bit...787f348393ec132bf51da11fc8d29085.jpg

First of all, I hope you had something to do with it (since you had to find out a few weeks ago, I wasn't sure :) ).

Second, as parent of twins myself, congrats and GOOD LUCK ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It is spring break here in the East and yesterday my family and I spent the day at Antietam National Battlefield in Sharpsburg, MD.  It was a wonderful day that was full of history, exploration and was largely technology free!

The last shot is Bloody Lane where thousands of Confederate and Union soldiers died on September 17, 1862.  While we there we met a man from North Carolina who was there to visit where a relative perished there.  It was the least I could do when I took a picture for him.

ANBC - Resized.JPG

ANB2 - Resized.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...