What did you do today?

I found my UCS TIE on the floor in my closet today. It was up right on the top shelf, but I guess the bricks settled down over the last 6 months and it became unbalanced in the narrow shelf.
I was really sad for a sec, but after inspection I found it was still in great condition. The large bags full of polys must've broken its fall.
But later i found out the truth. I also had a bag with two JW sets in it. It looks like IRE broke TIE's fall and took one for the team. Wish I'd kept my Mech dragons down there...

14 minutes ago, donbee said:

I found my UCS TIE on the floor in my closet today. It was up right on the top shelf, but I guess the bricks settled down over the last 6 months and it became unbalanced in the narrow shelf.
I was really sad for a sec, but after inspection I found it was still in great condition. The large bags full of polys must've broken its fall.
But later i found out the truth. I also had a bag with two JW sets in it. It looks like IRE broke TIE's fall and took one for the team. Wish I'd kept my Mech dragons down there...

"Why couldn't you have been an exosuit?"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Getting a couple of hours of adult discussion time tonight - talking the wife to another Bryan Adams concert.

Who is your wife going to talk to? Boom!

That will be a good one.  I've been wanting to see Hall and Oates for a long time and they're in Columbus with Tears for Fears tonight.  I can't make it, but I'm tempted.

• Like 1

Found this inscription and numerous petroglyphs on a quick hike this morning. It's hard to read due to the bullet holes but I think it says G. F. Jarvis 1870.  It's either George Frederick or George Franklin.  They were early settlers in Southern Utah (and polygamists). 

IMG_3516.JPG

Edited by Rodeogeorge
  • Like 5

I took the kids to a B-Day party to a place in one of the new malls in town, while there I received a phone call, got out of the place to take the call, saw a toy store next to the party place, saw a new box of series 17, took the 3 Rocket kids and 2 Corn guys.......  A good day all around.... :P 

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

Just ordered my new 67-plate car for 01SEP delivery all thanks to an original non-LEGO investment of £2,000 back in 2013 ;-) Oh, just came back from a weekend camping and my current car simply wasn't big enough, just as well ;-)

Just ordered my new 67-plate car for 01SEP delivery all thanks to an original non-LEGO investment of £2,000 back in 2013 ;-) Oh, just came back from a weekend camping and my current car simply wasn't big enough, just as well ;-)

So which investment was that?