What did you do today?

House hunting again this past weekend. It's exhausting and the market out here in the San Francisco Bay Area is ridonculous! I know, first world problems. I may need to unload my (pitiful) inventory if we find a house with not enough storage. I may need to unload either way because I think my wife will freak when she sees how much I have. Quite a few sets somehow "snuck" into the house over the past few years. :devil:

• Like 7

House hunting again this past weekend. It's exhausting and the market out here in the San Francisco Bay Area is ridonculous! I know, first world problems. I may need to unload my (pitiful) inventory if we find a house with not enough storage. I may need to unload either way because I think my wife will freak when she sees how much I have. Quite a few sets somehow "snuck" into the house over the past few years. default_devil.gif

I know where you are coming from there, I am just packing all mine up to move in 2 weeks. I have no idea where all the lego has come from, it looks far far less on a spreadsheet. Made me realise I either have a buying problem or inventory recording problem
  • Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

That's strange as I've looked through my eBay sold listings and I apparently have 3x Haunted House in stock. However, I've sold my empty shipping container and they're not in my mate's warehouse or in the attic. God knows what I've done with them and I really need a slap around the head for beng so disorganised. I was hoping to sell these while they're still at the peak. However, I did find another 2x SSD which I didn't know I had and a UK BPer can collect one for £550 or both for £1000 via PM ;-)

One of these days I'll do a thorough stock check, but it'll be a long, dirty and horrible job!

That is exactly what I been trying for the past week, doing a thorough inventory ... so far I found 2 grand emporiums , 2 haunted houses and two 10225 R2-D2, that I was not aware they were still there and I can not find a HP the borrows and a 41999... overall I guess the finds offset the losses ... ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Stud-Flipper said:

I applied for a job at Sam's Club late last night, and got an interview and the job the very same morning shortly after I woke up today. I'm only 19 and an off and on college student who's been unemployed most of the past year so this is a big deal for me.

sweet.gif

• Like 3

I stuck a giant needle into a fat ladies spine while she was moving all.over the place. (I do anesthesia on the side, the fat lady was pregnant and wanted an epidural)

LOL!

My uncle is an anesthesiologist as well. I see that particular sense of humor must be a prerequisite!

Edit: Oh, to make it relevant... In the past 24hrs I had the coolant feed line to the turbo on my STi shred itself and pump 90% of the coolant out of the system on the way home from work. Fixed it with what I could find, because tow trucks are for quitters. Got home, went mountain biking, now I'll be doing the flush and permanent fix this morning.3f864c7e9a7fd721ad6461578c3ad8c1.jpg2fcd006806d95b39969d60dfabc6966f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and her sister were screaming out front this morning about a snake. Brown snake with a yellow tail. I went out and picked it up telling them it was harmless. It was chill so I scared them with it for a minute and let it go in my bushes. Now I'm looking online and thinking I picked up a copperhead. Feeling pretty dumb and afraid to let the cat out until i check those bushes :mda:

IMG_2972 copy.png

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, marcandre said:
My wife and her sister were screaming out front this morning about a snake. Brown snake with a yellow tail. I went out and picked it up telling them it was harmless. It was chill so I scared them with it for a minute and let it go in my bushes. Now I'm looking online and thinking I picked up a copperhead. Feeling pretty dumb and afraid to let the cat out until i check those bushes

That is without question a copperhead, you're lucky you didn't lose your hand.

• Like 2

That is without question a copperhead, you're lucky you didn't lose your hand.

Yup definitely a copperhead. Juveniles have the yellow tail which goes away as they age. Juvies are pretty docile but adults a little more aggressive. They are pretty but I only use a snake stick to handle them. Thanks for sharing and glad you didn't get bitten.
  • Like 2