What did you do today?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not today but Sunday drove to Megacon in Tampa. Stan lee decided last minute to go to aid hurricane victims.

Got the rest of my SDCC collection signed by him. (Every minifigure card signed by him now) also got our picture taken. 7 items and to get the COA plus picture was an expensive trip but well worth it. I know in the future I'll be thanking myself. Was good to see him again too such a nice guy.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Stud-Flipper said:

Quit my crappy part-time job. 80% of my income went to rent. Left me like $200 a month for food and gas. 1f914.png Hope I find a job in the next few weeks to put back $$$ for April's rent. Life is tough. I'll turn 20 in a few weeks so there's that. 

Life can have its up & downs, but you've still got it all in front of you.

While it can be very hard to break out of negative routines/situations - at 19, you can still turn your life into anything you want it to be.

44 minutes ago, Stud-Flipper said:

Quit my crappy part-time job. 80% of my income went to rent. Left me like $200 a month for food and gas. 1f914.png Hope I find a job in the next few weeks to put back $$$ for April's rent. Life is tough. I'll turn 20 in a few weeks so there's that. 

Yep, stay positive buddy, it will all work out!

You’ve got your whole life ahead of you. This is just a minor speed bump that life throws at you. As long as you’re have a positive attitude, work hard and with a bit of luck, I’m sure you’ll come out of this much stronger. We’ve all been there. Good luck.

• Like 1

Stud-Flipper, you definitely have your whole life ahead of you. Good for you for identifying your situation and quitting a crappy job. Something better will come along. 

I'm in my 40's and was recently laid off. I have not been unemployed for about 20 years. Scary as hell. Had my first interview yesterday. Crossing fingers.

• Like 6

Guest TabbyBoy

Built a No. 17 purple bus at Reading Broad Street Mall. I had a couple of hours to kill before meeting a mate for a coffee today. Just as well as the queue was huge, a bit like Leicester Square on a quite day. I gave it to the kid next to me as they were too tight to give him one as well as his brother!