COMCON024 - Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder - Mini - New York Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive

Alpinemaps

image.jpeg.7420ad0406a31cf213507e5954577

I recently posted in the "What LEGO set did you build today?" thread about building the Chibi Landspeeder set.  Since I was asked about Bricklinking it, and finding the instructions took a few minutes, I thought I'd throw up a post about it.

Instructions can be found here from Brickset (PDF).

The Bricklink parts list is here.

Other than two parts, everything is very common and not particular expensive to get ahold of.  There are two parts that are rarer and a little more expensive if you want to put this set together:

Luke Skywalker is unique to this set:

sw432.jpg

There is only one US vendor selling at this time, at $25.00.  Other figs are available from non-US sources from $15-$19.  I opted not to buy Luke, and will just use one of my other Luke's in it's place.

The other rare item is Item No: 4150ps4, Tile, Round 2 x 2 with Grille Fine Mesh Pattern.  You will need three of them, and they are for the very back end of the model (the back end of the engines).  Most Bricklink sellers do not have the quantity you need.  The first reasonable one has over 100 in stock, with no minimum buy, used, at a cost of $1.50 each.  There are some non-US sources that have them in the right quantity with low minimums, both new and used, between $1 and $1.50.

• Like 2

I'm horrible at keeping track of my individual Bricklink costs per set.  I've *really* got to start doing that, I just find it a pain.  lol

Other than the 3x $1.50 parts, I'd say it wasn't really too much.  Just doing a quick look over, most everything should clock in at 10 to 20 cents each.  A lot of things less than that.  I'll try to run a Brick Stock on it to give an average price.