• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. *** I AM AWARE ABOUT THE MOBILE APP, PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD HERE. WE ARE WAITING ON THE PROVIDER TO RELEASE AN UPDATED PATCH FOR THE MOBILE APP. THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND ***

cardkid

76057 - Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle

Fenix_2k1    898

So I've built the first set.  Just trying to work out how to go about building the full bridge. 

Do i use the larger span of the model as the centre sections with small extensions for the on off ramps or should i use the longer span  of the  model as the on off ramps with a longer central span? 

20160615_000856.jpg

• Like 2

KShine    2,292
On 6/10/2016 at 1:41 PM, asharerin said:

Love this set. Reminds me of the glory days of 4851 and 4855. 

Yes, some of those classic Spidey sets were inspired.

exciter1    24,949

This one should start showing up at TRU towards the middle of July.  Hopefully some new 20% coupons are introduced by then.

• Like 2

DenJ91    175

Anyone have an update on TRU store release date? There's not a single TRU near me that is carrying it yet nor other sets.  Only three new sets they got were the two DC ones and the Doc Ock one.   No bridge, dr. strange, the tanker truck one with vision or ghost rider.   Why are they not in stores yet? 

zskid00    1,899

My TRU had only one copy this Thursday and I bought it with my 15% off coupon and 10% TRUTH. It did not show up as available for store pickup on the website though, probably because they only had one.

biking_tiger    2,027
15 minutes ago, DenJ91 said:

Anyone have an update on TRU store release date? There's not a single TRU near me that is carrying it yet nor other sets.  Only three new sets they got were the two DC ones and the Doc Ock one.   No bridge, dr. strange, the tanker truck one with vision or ghost rider.   Why are they not in stores yet? 

I think Dr. Strange is a Target exclusive. 

Pseudoty    2,946

My TRU put them out early they only got one case (2 sets per case). Was lucky to get them both with a reward and insta sell all the minifigs. Haven't seen a restock yet. 

Alpinemaps    10,372
2 hours ago, DenJ91 said:

My TRU also put them out about a week early.  I've seen them at three different TRUs.  So, they should be out there.

I don't think they got many though, as I think I've only seen one or two of these on the shelf.  Some times with security spiders on them (no pun intended), and sometimes without.

dcdfan    6,420
Dang already, didn't this just come out.  Wonder if it will drop any more over its lifetime.

Amazon has it on sale for the same price.

Lordoflego    3,693
13 minutes ago, Davetheman1010 said:

Dang already, didn't this just come out.  Wonder if it will drop any more over its lifetime.

Hoping for $50 at Walmart at some point.

dcdfan    6,420
it was 79.99 at tru 2 weeks ago before Truth , ~ $65 and 8% back in reward pts. 

It's apparently a dud. Maybe it'll be the next RE. In for 300.

Bold-Arrow    9,797
Just now, dcdfan said:

It's apparently a dud. Maybe it'll be the next RE. In for 300. emoji857.png

the manager has all too happy to hand them over in sealed lego boxes . u might be onto something 

• Like 2

KvHulk    340

This set has pretty much been PM'd from a TRU screw-up since day one. It's been available for $79.99 pretty much since the beginning from one retailer or another.

Edited by KvHulk

biking_tiger    2,027
6 minutes ago, jaylay said:

What's the investment potential of this set buying at $50-$60? Just another super hero set or a winner?

As a fan of classic Spidey, this hits all the right marks. Kraven the Hunter? Yes please. Scorpion? Oh yes. Classic Green Goblin? Oh hell yes. Plus, how many battles did Spidey have on a bridge? Some key moments there... 

I am not making a prediction; just offering anecdotal testimony about its awesomeness. 

• Like 4