76057 - Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle

cardkid

So I've built the first set.  Just trying to work out how to go about building the full bridge. 

Do i use the larger span of the model as the centre sections with small extensions for the on off ramps or should i use the longer span  of the  model as the on off ramps with a longer central span? 

20160615_000856.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have an update on TRU store release date? There's not a single TRU near me that is carrying it yet nor other sets.  Only three new sets they got were the two DC ones and the Doc Ock one.   No bridge, dr. strange, the tanker truck one with vision or ghost rider.   Why are they not in stores yet? 

15 minutes ago, DenJ91 said:

Anyone have an update on TRU store release date? There's not a single TRU near me that is carrying it yet nor other sets.  Only three new sets they got were the two DC ones and the Doc Ock one.   No bridge, dr. strange, the tanker truck one with vision or ghost rider.   Why are they not in stores yet? 

I think Dr. Strange is a Target exclusive. 

2 hours ago, DenJ91 said:

My TRU also put them out about a week early.  I've seen them at three different TRUs.  So, they should be out there.

I don't think they got many though, as I think I've only seen one or two of these on the shelf.  Some times with security spiders on them (no pun intended), and sometimes without.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, jaylay said:

What's the investment potential of this set buying at $50-$60? Just another super hero set or a winner?

As a fan of classic Spidey, this hits all the right marks. Kraven the Hunter? Yes please. Scorpion? Oh yes. Classic Green Goblin? Oh hell yes. Plus, how many battles did Spidey have on a bridge? Some key moments there... 

I am not making a prediction; just offering anecdotal testimony about its awesomeness. 

• Like 5