71013 - Minifigures - Series 16

TheOrcKing

There's a thread on the AFOL FB page. Multiple posts about the Austin, TX LEGO store having these on the sales floor. Still available.

I'm not much of a stock tracker for all the various outlets, and I'm not sure how useful LEGO UPCs are vs. things like DCPI, etc., but here are the rumored UPCs for series 16.

packet 673419249553

box 673419251877

15 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Everybody was so concerned with Disney minifigures being a short run yet Lego is pumping more of those out and have stated such. I think this series will be the shorter run series...

Where did they say they are producing more? Most retailers near me plus lego store sold out and said not expecting any more stock 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

Where did they say they are producing more? Most retailers near me plus lego store sold out and said not expecting any more stock 

This is the last post from a user on the AFOL group FB page:

-More Series 16 sightings, a LEGO Store in Austin TX and a TRU in Appleton WI

"A lot of Texas stores have them, the reason being they want the Disney series to make a return near the release of the 71040 Castle so they want these out earlier."

Edited by Deadfraggle
I read through all 74 comments in the thread. My IQ dropped a few points. Some disagreement. Some disbelief. Some misinformation. Hard to tell at this point if this is a wide spread early release, a couple stores going rogue, or someone cranking us.
  • Like 1

"A lot of Texas stores have them, the reason being they want the Disney series to make a return near the release of the 71040 Castle so they want these out earlier."

That actually makes a lot of sense. Of course, having an AT-AT out at the same time as a Minor Disagreement on Hoth makes sense too. Maybe they learned a lesson?
  • Like 3

Wasn't R2-D2 retired before new star wars film aswell? 

I personally wouldn't believe any rumours until lego officially say something, Chinese whispers...

Also once you take out Micke/Minnie/Donald/Daisy the only minifigure that would "fit in" the Disney castle is Maleficent.

Makes more sense for a series 2 disney minifigures  with the Princess than keeping series 1 extended.

Just my opinion 

• Like 2

Saw this on another forum. Looks like Penguin Suit Guy is going to be the hard one to find.

5 each
Banana Guy
Arabian Knight
Spy

4 each
Serenader
Imp
Hiker
Rogue
Dog Show Judge
Spooky Boy

3 each