76056 - Rescue from Ra's al Ghul

Alpinemaps

Will update this first post when more info is available.

A few days ago there as a reported DC Comics Super-Heroes set that had not been revealed yet.  The only info known was that it would include Ra's al Ghul, the classic Batman villain.

The set name was revealed today - Rescue from Ra's al Ghul.  It is rumored the set will be a store exclusive.  It's unknown whether Ra's daughter, Talia, would be included.  Ra's was also the character played by Liam Neeson in the 2005 Batman Begins movie.

via The Brick Fan

B1zhfYKIUAAPlro.jpg

• Like 4

I'm hoping for a comic or Batman Animated version of the character instead of Batman Begins:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdcVN7EDtWZWndrnB0hYn

latest?cb=20100227200041

There are plenty of Batman villains they could use to fill out the set, though I'm not sure of anyone with a connection to Ra's other than his daughter Talia.  I would love to see Clayface, Mad Hatter, Solomon Grundy, or a new version of Two Face.

Edited by zskid00

Ra's al Ghul in the 90's animated series was superb with the perfectly fitting voice of David Warner. Now Liam Neeson fit the part well I think but admittedly for a character with such a regal background and attire, his appearance in Batman Begins seemed anything but. Course the scenes were mainly of Bruce Wayne's training so the ninja garb was correct.

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This set needs Talia and Bane in maxifig form

Or... the appearance of LEGO Batman & the Outsiders (Geo-Force, Katana, Halo, Metamorpho, Black Lightning) :biggrin:

latest?cb=20100530090038

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

We've got Katana.  That's all we need.  Raven needs to come first.  Please no Outsiders.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...