The first "Man of Steel" set for 2013.

TheOrcKing

USA Today revealed the first Superman set for the DC SUPERHEROES line based on the upcoming "Man of Steel" film.

Here's the news post on TheBrickFan.

Umm......huh.

I imagined something else entirely. Heck, the sets name is bigger than the set itself.

Suppose it is a cheap way to get both Superman and General Zod.

First time I remember seeing a 6-stud wide civilian car in a LEGO set outside of the CREATOR theme.

And that antenna tower just sitting there seems wierd.

I guess for $13 you could have worse.

And I do like that car a little bit.

I'll get it just for Zod. I love collecting the DC Super Heroes line. Maybe the movie will offer an explanation for the antenna tower. As it stands, it is kind of odd.

I'm sure it is from a fight scene atop some skyscraper like in the original "Superman 2" movie.

Can you say, " kneel before Lego Zod". Ha

Ha ha, yeah. I would just get this one for General Zod alone. Superman is cool, but come on.

GENERAL ZOD!!!!

USA Today revealed the first Superman set for the DC SUPERHEROES line based on the upcoming "Man of Steel" film.

Here's the news post on TheBrickFan.

Umm......huh.

I imagined something else entirely. Heck, the sets name is bigger than the set itself.

Suppose it is a cheap way to get both Superman and General Zod.

First time I remember seeing a 6-stud wide civilian car in a LEGO set outside of the CREATOR theme.

And that antenna tower just sitting there seems wierd.

I guess for $13 you could have worse.

And I do like that car a little bit.

I'm not gonna lie..... I'm really disappointed in this. That superman looks like a dork, did you see all the frilly white stuff on him!?! What heck's with that!! I thought they were actually going to give us something we'd want to buy this time!! Well.... I hope those other sets will be better than this one, and I also hope they'll have the sense to give us better figs than what I'm looking at now..... DISGUSTING!!!

• 2 weeks later...