Lego 2x VIP is on.. what sets did you pick up?

Substored

Over the past two weeks for Double VIP: 

1x EV

1x SOH

1x S1

1x Scooby Collection

4x Bulldozers

5x Shadow Troopers (DS Troopers did very well for me, these guys are similar

1x PR

5x Ninjago Polybag Promos

From points I already had, plus points earned here, I've now got ~$250 credit. Unsure what I'll spend that on but it's a 'free' exclusive at any rate! 

• Like 1

I was actually quite restrained. In the end just got 1 x EV and 1 x SC. My first ones. Actually spent more elsewhere in the recent spate of flash sales here in the UK. Expect both EV and SC to still be available for May the 4th and will get another few. Will just get a few since not expecting huge gains post retirement

This was the first 2xVIP that I skipped.  I was traveling during most of it, but I was thinking about buying a few sets, but decided to pass.  I have enough inventory at the moment that it's going to take me years to cycle through it.  I don't know how much more I want to add, even though I want a slave 1 and detectives office for the personal collection, I feel I can wait on those sets for another round.

• Like 1

I only got 3 exclusive sets this time, among them the new Batcave, and quite a few smaller sets for a total of 8 iconic Easter minifigures.

On 23.3.2016 at 9:27 AM, Zelgazra said:

From points I already had, plus points earned here, I've now got ~$250 credit. Unsure what I'll spend that on but it's a 'free' exclusive at any rate! 

May I suggest getting a "free" 75098 Assault on Hoth? :jester:

Edited by Brian Briggs

Darth Vader buildable

Technic Street Motorcycle (extra 10% off - box damage). Bought it the day before TRU put theirs on sale for 20% off!

Straight & Cross road baseplate

T-junction & curve baseplate

Ninjago Sky Shark

Ferrari F40

Didn't go crazy, hoping to TRUTH a Sandcrawler.

44 minutes ago, Brian Briggs said:

I only got 3 exclusive sets this time, among them the new Batcave, and quite a few smaller sets for a total of 8 iconic Easter minifigures.

May I suggest getting a "free" 75098 Assault on Hoth? :jester:

If only I needed stacks of white parts for a MOC or something, this might be an option..... otherwise..... :jester: indeed! Lol! 

Similar to other people i didn't get anything from shop at home during double vip, i think it's only worth it if you think a set that you don't have/really want is endanger of retirement and this is the best type of discount you can get. There have been some really good discounts at other retailers on Lego including exclusives in the last week most of which were better than double vip.

• 6 months later...

with the 3x in EU I got a SC first and EV after, I made the mistake to apply the EUR 10 off on both, they did not get cancelled but they did not ship yet

then I ordered a SC on behalf of my brother from my IP using the EUR 10 off and that order got cancelled (because of that EUR 10 off): at that point I instructed/helped my brother to place his order from his IP and just to be 100% sure I did not tell him to apply the EUR 10 off code