The LEGO Batman Movie 2017

exciter1

At first I though Catman was some sort of Batman variant.  I guess he would have looked too odd with Catwoman's mask in brown.  

I wonder if Harley Quinn's head is going to be tilted to the side, or if it's just some artistic liberty on the part of LEGO.

Edited by lazuli16

Listings are up on SAH UK 

Prices seem pretty expensive too me, £54.99 for batmobile and Joker car, will inevitably go on 20% sale after 2 weeks release...

Batcave Break-in

£109.99

The Batmobile

£54.99

The Joker™ Notorious Low rider

Mr. Freeze™ Ice Attack

£19.99

Edited by Mhd747

A couple more tidbits of news about LEGO Batman Movie sets and minifigures:

The LEGO Batman Movie Activity Book, Chaos in Gotham City with Tartan Batman minifigure.  It's posted on Amazon UK, but I'm not convinced it's legit to post yet, so no pics here (yet).  Batman is in a highland tartan outfit with sword.  Exclusive to this book.

From The BrickFan, three more sets.

[T]here’s some news about more LEGO Batman Movie sets. The first set has Bane, Mutant Leader, and Batman. The second set is a Scarecrow aircraft with Scarecrow and Batman minifigures. The last set mentioned is a Two-Face vehicle and has at least Two-Face and Batman minifigures.

Someone (here, I think), was lamenting that we had not seen a Bane fig yet.  Looks like it's coming after all.