The LEGO Batman Movie 2017

exciter1

Can one buy lego without buying tickets to legiland

Not sure about LEGOLAND Florida (although I imagine it's the same) but at LEGOLAND California if you purchase a ticket and then exit the park within 60 minutes you get a full refund. You can tell them that you're there to shop and they will tell you the same.

You go to the regular ticket window, buy your ticket. When you're done shopping go to the Customer Service window outside the park.

If you spent money to park, they will refund you your parking if you spend $20.
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

TRU has three of the five expected Batman Lego Movie June releases on their website.  Two are currently in-stock for purchase at RRP:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=129356776&cp=&parentPage=search

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=129356766&cp=&parentPage=search

70916 (unavailable to ship, maybe local find)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=129356756&cp=&parentPage=search

I am collecting this entire line as my wife likes them.  We have all but three first the first wave (need Clayface, Scarecrow (the Wal-Mart exclusive) and the new Arkham (TRU).  Just waiting for a great price for those.  She also has the mini figure release set.

Edited by Halfrig

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello guys,
Now that 2016 sets are on clearance, i would like to get some.
Which one would you recommand me ? I don't know much about the Batman galaxy
Thanks
Yannick

For resell? Read all 34 pages here and then post again if you have questions. TLM sets are rising in value but kinda all over the place. Dunno if any of these are a lock
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, stackables said:

I am still waiting for the Bane set to get a huge discount.  I like most of the figs but I still haven't watched the movie.

Its quite funny.. HOW do you "dare" to invest into something (in this case LEGO Batman movie).. EXPECTING the hordes, novices, movie fans to buy it from you (certainly NOT LEGO RESELLERS).. if..... IF YOU DONT EVEN CARE to watch that movie? to find out, if it has any appeal to the audience..?? You really think the minifigs would save it?

p.s. I watched both LEGO movie and The Batman movie.. and I can tell .. the Batman is waaay better.. even if its quite long, it could still grap my attention.. you should really try it!

16 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

I watched both LEGO movie and The Batman movie.. and I can tell .. the Batman is waaay better..

I thought we had very different opinions this confirms it. I really like batman and the original Batman Lego sets were what got us started in lego reselling... I thought the Lego Movie was much better than the batman lego movie and had a bigger appeal to kids as well..Go figure

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Villager Chris said:

Over-produced, boring, and regularly discounted. 13 months in and I am struggling to see a set that will top RRP after retirement. 

Nothing boring about them at all.  The majority of them are great sets.  Golden Rule - Don't dive in at RRP

Lego Movie was far superior.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Nothing boring about them at all.  The majority of them are great sets.  Golden Rule - Don't dive in at RRP

Lego Movie was far superior.

curious question: if the first movie (LEGO movie) was far superior.. why does that not reflect in sales of these sets?