76001 - The Bat vs Bane: Tumbler Chase

whiteboy02

I went to target this week and got the 76001 Bat vs. Bane Tumbler set... awesome set!!!! the dark knight is way cooler than all the other ones! Bane and commissioner Gordon are kickbutt!!! The Tumbler is very detailed and the Bat looks something like in the movie but they could of done better. Overall a great set!!

I went to target this week and got the 76001 Bat vs. Bane Tumbler set... awesome set!!!! the dark knight is way cooler than all the other ones! Bane and commissioner Gordon are kickbutt!!! The Tumbler is very detailed and the Bat looks something like in the movie but they could of done better. Overall a great set!!

Welcome to the site. You should review the set.

http://www.brickpicker.com/reviews/

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Back on topic of retiring soon:

What are the thoughts on 76001 BAT vs Bane tumbler chase? Is it done? It's already up to $70 shipped on Amazon. I know a bunch of us got them bogo 40% off the sale price from target last year.

Got me excited for a bit there about the $70 price point. Just checked and I'm showing $50 or so still which still isn't terrible at this point...was the $70 a typo or an alternate listing? Either way, I do think it's done.

not sure what to think about this set.  nice minifigs but very small camo tumbler (they should have at least made it the same size as 7888) and the Bat looks so-so.  however, maybe it will surprise us.

the common problem with batman (and other superhero sets nowadays) are there are just so many diff sets and refreshes galore.  just when you think a winner was found, boom. it's refreshed or the minifig is now available in another set.

Back on topic of retiring soon:
What are the thoughts on 76001 BAT vs Bane tumbler chase? Is it done? It's already up to $70 shipped on Amazon. I know a bunch of us got them bogo 40% off the sale price from target last year.

Got me excited for a bit there about the $70 price point. Just checked and I'm showing $50 or so still which still isn't terrible at this point...was the $70 a typo or an alternate listing? Either way, I do think it's done.

My bad. I scanned a UPC from a set in my inventory with the amazon app and it looks that went to a secondary listing. So false alarm on the $70 price point.

• 1 year later...