Star Wars Rogue One Rumored Lego Sets

Sauromosis

9 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Interesting only 3 buildables. Unless it's 3 now and 3 at release.

There's 6, I guess three have pics and names. Probably right a later street.

75119: Sergeant Jyn Erso
75120: K-2S0
75121: Imperial Death Trooper
75122: {?}
75123: {?}
75124: {?}

Edited by dcdfan
  • Like 1

Just now, California92563 said:

I have a bunch of tru giftcards saved up so I'm honestly thinking of going buck wild this year and buying all of them at once. It sounds like a lot of fun since I'll have at least a weeks worth of building from them. 

Can't wait for the reviews ;)

Since Disney took over from Lucas Arts the bad guys all wear black and fly in black ships. It's so cliché! Yes, of course Darth Vader was clad in black, but the stormtroopers were in white, the imperial shuttle was white... Now we have Kylo Ren in black flying a black shuttle, and this Krennic shuttle in black with undoubtedly Krennic, whoever he may be, also wearing black. 

Come on Disney, it's not a black/evil vs white/good children movie! Where are nuances and shades of grey?

6 minutes ago, Haay said:

Since Disney took over from Lucas Arts the bad guys all wear black and fly in black ships. It's so cliché! Yes, of course Darth Vader was clad in black, but the stormtroopers were in white, the imperial shuttle was white... Now we have Kylo Ren in black flying a black shuttle, and this Krennic shuttle in black with undoubtedly Krennic, whoever he may be, also wearing black. 

Come on Disney, it's not a black/evil vs white/good children movie! Where are nuances and shades of grey?

You might want to back track on this a bit there, this is Krennic:

mendelsohn.jpg

His trousers look black though, I will give you that

Edited by Sprocket77
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, California92563 said:

I have a bunch of tru giftcards saved up so I'm honestly thinking of going buck wild this year and buying all of them at once. It sounds like a lot of fun since I'll have at least a weeks worth of building from them. 

I'd do it!  Last year on Force Friday, TRU had all the sets originally set at retail cost until about a month later when they did their typical markup.  Last year the initial 7 sets would cost 570 plus tax at retail.  This year the 5 initial sets will cost a more tolerable 340.00.  If you can get the entire wave at a decent discount, i'd go for it!  Buying an entire wave at once would be a fun day. 

42 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I'd do it!  Last year on Force Friday, TRU had all the sets originally set at retail cost until about a month later when they did their typical markup.  Last year the initial 7 sets would cost 570 plus tax at retail.  This year the 5 initial sets will cost a more tolerable 340.00.  If you can get the entire wave at a decent discount, i'd go for it!  Buying an entire wave at once would be a fun day. 

Yeah it sounds like a lot of fun since i've never like that haha. 

16 hours ago, fossilrock said:

I walked out of TRU with 2 action figures and I was fine with that.  I did buy a few Black Series from Wal-Mart.  Some local (old KB Toys) guy had a cart full of action figures at Wal-Mart and took all the Phasma, etc.  He seems happy with those small margins.

I didn't buy many TFA sets until after Christmas I believe, but only the MF from TRU and $19 snowspeeders.  I did buy some XMas clearance Poe's X-Wing from Sam's Club and flipped a few then and held the rest.

I also picked up some Poe's X-wing at Sam's Club for $49 right after Christmas and flipped them all.  I have added some to my longer term inventory this year when the price has been right.  For TFA, the Kylo Ren Force FX lightsaber, Black Series Phasma from Kohls.com, Target BB-8, and for a hot second the Sphero BB-8 were great to flip.  All with discounts of course.