Star Wars Rogue One Rumored Lego Sets

Sauromosis

If there is no new Y-Wing, the old ones could reach astronomical prices.The price for 10134 is already insane. Maybe 9495 and 7658 can increase a bit more as well. There are not much of these available on bricklink.

It has been years since a Y-wing was available. Meanwhile Red five has just retired and there's two different rogue one X-wings on the market.

Is that legit? If so it's pretty horrible... I only like 75153

I would assume so. These pictures are popping up all over the Internet. I agree the all look pretty bad. The bottom left looks like something from early 2000s lol...seems TLG rolls the dice lately either they hit it out of the park or its horrible

I just don't get it.  Force awakens comes out.  Everyone whinges, no new ships,  no imagination.  Rogue one comes out with new ships, everyone whinges, don't like them, not as nice as the old ships. 

This is why star wars fans should never ever be listened to when it comes to creating new content.  

Edited by Fenix_2k1
  • Like 4

I thought the U-wing concept art was okay. Not great, but okay. But the Lego version... it just doesn't look like a starfighter. Looks more like a freighter.

The tank thing was kinda weird, but the Lego set looks nothing like it.

The Tie Striker is just WHY, but the Lego version actually looks like the concept art

The shuttle looks like some kid tried to make an imperial shuttle but he only had a lot of black parts and not the right ones to make it look like an actual shuttle.

The AT-ST is just an AT-ST.

5 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I just don't get it.  Force awakens comes out.  Everyone whinges, no new ships,  no imagination.  Rogue one comes out with new ships, everyone whinges, don't like them, not as nice as the old ships. 

This is why star wars fans should never ever be listened to when it comes to creating new content.  

ah, that's the way it's been since 1999. Wave 2 in January is probably going to be all OT refreshes. When that happens there's just going to be all the complaining about another Y-Wing or whatever. Can't really blame LEGO for the designs if the Lucasfilm designs aren't very good. I'm going to withhold judgement until we've had a chance to live with the new designs for a little while.

• Like 1

Thanks for the pic... But, i'm not reading too deep to these comments on these pages anymore.  Too much whining, anytime something new is released and it gets soooo old.  Personally, I dig most of these.  The selection of minifigures is good..  Of course, they won't show vader until the January wave after the movie is released.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Which set has Jyn Erso?  I take it she's the one with the Green Helmet in the U-wing?  Or is she missing in the first round?

I was wondering the same thing.  Maybe the character in the second row on the left.  She seems like the main character, so they can not leave her out.  

Edited by gobuffs98

19 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

One thing for sure, the minifig from 75153 is holding a huge blaster :thumbsup:

That's Jiang Wen's character, Baze.. 

------------------
So looking at this, the first set (75152 385 pieces priced at 29.99) is the tank we see in the trailers, and comes with Chirrut, and those tank troopers.

Second set AT-ST (75153, 449 pieces, at 39.99) comes with an At-st driver, and two rebels, one of which is Baze, and another that is indistinquishable

Third set (75154, 543 pieces and at 69.99) looks like it has a scarab trooper, a tie fighter pilot, a death star trooper, and perhaps Jyn Erso (wonder if this is how she gets the pilot outfit, hence the set)

Fourth set, which I think is the best one, the U-wing (75155, 659 pieces, at 69.99) comes with Diego Luna's Cassian Andor, a Pilot, Bistan (cool looking alien), a rebel trooper, and possibly a second version of Jyn Erso

Fifth set, (75156, 863 pieces, at 89.99) has the Grand Admiral, K-250, the Death Trooper, and 2 rebels, Bodhi, and Pao.

As I suspected, Mikkelsens character, Tarkin, Darth Vader, and ANY bounty hunters (if that rumor even has merit) are absent from the sets.  They'll probably be in the Death Star set.. 

Rogue-One-Characters-e1463502046974.jpg