Seals found in LEGO Stores and LEGO Shop at Home (Only, not other stores)

Hello,

I suggest you make a dedicated topic to the seals found in LEGO Stores or received sets from LEGO Shop at Home.

Not other stores, please.

I have a LEGO Store not far from my work, I go about once a month to check seals.
If you have LEGO Store near you or if you make order sets on LEGO Shop at Home, please write here seals found.

Lille - France - 2016/02/06:
TB: 14S06
SOH (Sydney Opera House): 45S05
Ecto-1: 15S06
EV: 15S06
PS: 45S05
Wall-e: 14S05
PR: 51S05
PC: 51S05
VW T1: 20S06

Those are some nice seals @dcdfan

@Nick83 I would suggest just making notations in the threads dedicated to those sets. If a thread were made dedicated to the seal codes, what are the parameters? just exclusives? just certain themes? Who makes the determination? It would just be a mess of updates if someone decided to list all of the angry birds one day or Nexo knights another. Whatever pertinent details you are looking for would either be washed away by what you might consider trivia, or not done because the thread wasn't dedicated to the sets that they were interested in. Each of the major sets has their own thread and people will sometimes update what seal code they received in that thread. I would suggest following that basic procedure would give the precision that I assume that you would like.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nick83 said:

Hello,

I suggest you make a dedicated topic to the seals found in LEGO Stores or received sets from LEGO Shop at Home.

Not other stores, please.

I have a LEGO Store not far from my work, I go about once a month to check seals.
If you have LEGO Store near you or if you make order sets on LEGO Shop at Home, please write here seals found.

Lille - France - 2016/02/06:
TB: 14S06
SOH (Sydney Opera House): 45S05
Ecto-1: 15S06
EV: 15S06
PS: 45S05
Wall-e: 14S05
PR: 51S05
PC: 51S05
VW T1: 20S06

You mean Wall-E 14S06 I guess?

• 1 month later...

Go ahead and report your findings in our "Assumed LEGO factory tape seal codes and production dates" thread.  That allows us to have all that information in one place.  You can always note what store you're finding those codes at.  The search function is pretty stable (IMO, anyway) for finding something within in a thread.  You shouldn't have a problem finding a specific set number and/or name.