Real Canadian Superstore

jeff_14

If you go to shop.superstore.ca and then navigate to "your store" then type in Lego... I'd bet it shows way more listed for 50% off than you found in store. Their stock tracker accuracy seems more abysmal than Canadian Tire's. Admittedly my North Van store was mostly tapped out too. I grabbed a stack of Encounter on Jakku's, plus a handful of Reys. There was some Nexo in stock as well, but I passed.

Edit: Not one shelf sticker reflected the actual price. Need price checker to verify. The website is correct, so if you find any of those listed sets, they'll be 50%. 

However, I discovered yesterday, that if you see something you'd like from Superstore, but there's no stock, show those same listings at your local TRU. They matched me on 3 Service Stations yesterday with no fuss. 

Edited by Zelgazra

I don't see any 50% off on the website when I entered my store so that's why I went to a local store. It looks like the west coasters get a better deal. Happy New Year!

Edited by YYZ
The biggest discount was 27% on some sets

Some some stores don't have the items marked correctly on shelf. I saw items at full price or 25% off today but they scan at 50% off. My options were limited but I armswept the Olivia set for $8.44. it's already selling around $20us and it's the kind of set that I would want to buy as a gift or donate to the toy bank next year. In baseball terms, it's a solid double.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
54 minutes ago, CLMF said:

They won't be worth anything past MSRP, especially with the lack of good/exclusive minifigures, but half price is decent.

Agreed. While it is a decent calendar (my wife is building it while I do the 2014 version), there's no minifigs to get particularly excited about...especially the standard BB-8 Santa!

I'll be there again on the weekend, if they're still in stock I might toss a few into the cart.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Its that time of year.. Super store is starting to blowout some Lego sets.. They always start with 25-30% off for a while then move to 40-50% off. the trick is you have to check all the time.. ughh. At my local store they still have a large selection of blowout lego left. Just waiting for the good prices.. 

Edited by Substored

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

Can you specify location? They don’t do across the board sales. 

I went to 4 different ones in Winnipeg. All had the same sets on sale. One store was a little behind on the mark downs. But the others were all at 50% off on the same sets. 

Pretty much all the friends sets they carry, older micro fighters, Arctic truck, heli, and little crane thing, argogs lair, Grindelwald escape, a few city and creator ones. 

Same in Vancouver.. Half the sets were 50% off. I was like a kid in a Candy store with NO parents... LOLOL one set wes 75% off but they were gone, City wild river escape. I grabbed a ton of ninjago, and some starwars sets.

Edit: The sales started Friday around here. I went friday night to one location and bought out what was left. not much.(Coquitlam) and then went to another location( pittmeadows) and loaded up but left a TON behind. I wanted to clear the shelves but  just dont have the $$ power right now. OR the space. LOL. As a side not if you spend over 1k dont go through the self check outs, you need a manager to approve it. LOLOL  SIde Side note. DONT forget to get the Free Item if you spend over $250. ?

Edited by Substored