Too bad this isn't the CUUSOO Delorean we will be getting....

TheOrcKing

After a little digging into Alex Jones' flickr gallery, I came across this beauty.

An Ultimate Collector Series build of the Delorean from Back to the Future Part II!

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the Delorean on CUUSOO that passed review because that build is a nice one. It really is, specially for minifigures. But seriously, this model leaves that little one in the dust! And besides, if this was the one on CUUSOO that did pass, it would be a winner on so many levels!!

1.) Back to the Future - It's almost 30 years later from the original film with the anniversary coming up soon, and it's still a cult classic!

2.) Delorean - This build captures the original car so brilliantly that if it weren't for the few odd studs, I'd swear it was a model!

3.) Ultimate Collector Series style build - These always appreciate well and why wouldn't they?!

4.) Official CUUSOO set - The limited nature of these just lend to their value. First buyers to get one can sell them for a ton of cash!

Again, the Back to the Future - Delorean Time Machine on CUUSOO is a good one, and I am sure what we will be getting from LEGO when they finalize the design will also be pretty good. But when compared to this? I think this line sums it up.

I would agree. This one is going to be a hit! The CUUSOO Delorean will be a major hit, I totally agree. I just feel that the one we will be getting from LEGO will go so far. Very VERY far, but still just so much. Whereas if the approved design was this bad boy, the sky's the limit and it could keep going!

I have not yet seen any kind of release date for the CUUSOO one anywhere, but we do have a lot of different sources to get the info from, so I'm not too worried at the moment.

I love it..."When this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s**t." They don't write movies and great lines like this the way they used to. I miss good old movies. Movies nowadays, just like most other modern things, suck! Lol.

Yeah, they don't make movies like they used to. Most of the modern stuff feels 'dumbed' down. I miss films with guts or just had the balls! Heck, Back to the Future was considered a family film back then. With the way how things are now, just because Doc said the word "s**t" now all of a sudden it isn't. I don't know.

I remember laughing my three year old butt off watching Spaceballs or Blazing Saddles in the theater. God I miss that kind of humor....

And what do we have now? Oh right, tv shows like Jackass! & others with people deliberately filming themselves doing the stupidest things. Like as if It has become a competition to see who can be stupider.