LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

What's up everyone. Are there any packs left out in the wild? I haven't been to a store in over a month and I am not sure if anyone else has seen anything.  I'm curious to know if they are still shipping these out in small spurts or if they're completely done being shipped to stores. 

This thread has been inactive for a while so I'm assuming that this bonanza of fun is all done.

I had a blast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, what tag failure rates are people seeing.

I’ve had 2 complaints of character tags dead of the box (both Portal level packs) so far, and I’ve sold around 200 packs (about 100 were Portals).    

2 minutes ago, feed said:

I’ve had 2 complaints of character tags dead of the box (both Portal level packs) so far, and I’ve sold around 200 packs (about 100 were Portals).    

I have not had that, but then again I'm only at about 100 sold mainly level and team packs.

19 hours ago, feed said:

Until this weekend, I've only had one DOA tag that was shipped out, and it was a gadget disc. A buyer on ebay this weekend claimed that all 5 tags that they purchased from me don't work, which I find really surprising unless they managed to get zapped in shipping. I've sold hudreds of character tags and this is a first. Needless to say, I'll be testing the tags when they return and already warned the buyer that if they come back working, he's not getting the shipping fees back.

23 hours ago, feed said:

I've sold a couple hundred and I have not received any complaints about tags not working.

Has any one run across any packs still out in the wild?

I've sold a couple hundred and I have not received any complaints about tags not working.
Has any one run across any packs still out in the wild?

Haven't been out...but last I heard the 99 cent store found a substitute and they actually marked up the price for these.

628b3abbadf9a03c7168b8cb71bc00a7.jpg

My wife and I stocked up on all the non 99cent  dimensions when they were on sale recently.  $12 team and level packs, and just under $5 for fun packs.  Also the story packs when they were in super cheap bundles.  We now have every dimension available for sale.

51 minutes ago, glostik said:

no i think its nya and samurai

Locations for these remaining sets in the wild? I happen to be on a trip in LA area this week and can add a stop. There a LOT of these stores in the LA area. Love to pick up more for personal collection now that I've finally started the game.

Have: Gimli, Bad Cop, Superman, Krusty, Bart, Wicked Witch, BA.  Homer.
Need: Everything else.

• Like 1

I thought I'd read that Supergirl was going to become available in March. No more PS4 exclusive. Anyone seen her yet?
I passed on some cheap PS4 starters because I thought she was gonna drop in price.

That was the rumor. At least, the rumor was that she was exclusive to the PS4 Starter Pack until March. But we've never heard any details about how she might otherwise be released.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, randrace said:

Dimensions presses on (sorry just2good):

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dimensions-upcoming-expansion-packs-datamined/

Those are gold: get 'em!

That post is from this past December.  All the indications seem to be that everything that was previously announced will still be released, but there probably won't be a third year of releases.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Sometimes I think LEGO inflates their prices nowadays just so they can offer discounts later on....and F-up resellers at the same time...

Don’t think there is any doubt on that. It’s a pretty standard marketing strategy, high price a launch and deep discount at various stages during the lifecycle.  

• Like 1

Field report: clean as a whistle

I called or visited most of the 99 cents only stores between LAX and the Antelope Valley.

There WERE 3 Homers that are now packed away in my carry on. Zero located beyond that.

It seemed that some stores had inventory within the past few weeks, but most were bare since February.

Hopefully this will help someone else hunting the last gasps.

• Like 4

On 4/13/2017 at 3:42 PM, MahoneyOne said:

Field report: clean as a whistle

I called or visited most of the 99 cents only stores between LAX and the Antelope Valley.

There WERE 3 Homers that are now packed away in my carry on. Zero located beyond that.

It seemed that some stores had inventory within the past few weeks, but most were bare since February.

Hopefully this will help someone else hunting the last gasps.

Thank you for the update. I was curious since I haven't been to any stores in a while. Appreciate it!!

• Like 1