Lot find

Looks like there is some decent value there if the sets are mostly complete and in good shape. I would run it through the lot calculator if you can make out some of the set #'s (the pic is too blurry on my phone). Based on previous experience with lots of that size, I would be a buyer at $300ish based on the amount of work involved in pulling sets out, cleaning, assembling and listing them, not to mention the high probability of missing pieces.

Bought such a lot once. It turned out to be alot of work, too much work, to clean and sort everything.

Many sets turned out to be complete or almost complete. But many also were not. 

It takes alot of time to sell used sets. Especially the non-popular ones.

Yes, I made money on the lot eventually. But I will never do it again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Bought such a lot once. It turned out to be alot of work, too much work, to clean and sort everything.

Many sets turned out to be complete or almost complete. But many also were not. 

It takes alot of time to sell used sets. Especially the non-popular ones.

Yes, I made money on the lot eventually. But I will never do it again.

Yeah, I could see this.  1/3 of the sets are City, which would be a grind to sell.  Looking at some of the Star Wars that I can make out, it would be a lot of work for profiting off of used sets.  No guarantees of complete sets.  hmmmmm......probably gonna stick with new sets.  Thanks for the input everyone.  

• Like 2