Cars 3 2017

Alpinemaps

• 8 months later...

NL prices:

• 10730 Lightning McQueen Speed Launcher (9.99 €*)
  • 10731 Cruz Ramirez Race Simulator (9.99 €*)
  • 10732 Guido and Luigi's Pit Stop (9.99 €*)
  • 10733 Mater's Junkyard (9.99 €*)
  • 10742 Willy's Butte Speed Training (17.99 €*)
  • 10743 Smokey's Garage (24.99 €*)
  • 10744 Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 Race (39.99 €*)
  • 10745 Lightning McQueen's Team Race (49.99 €*)

Released on 1st May.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2017 at 1:27 PM, LahH001 said:

Kids will love these. I can see myself getting a few of these for my 4 year old

Agree completely,  a couple of them may even be profitable if they are short lived. 

I am actually surprised at the extensive printing.  they can do it for these but a UCS set gets loads of stickers...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I have a request.. I'm needing some help. I'm working on a poster for Rebrick's new Cars 3 poster contest and I need some good pictures of the Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez cars. I need flat side views. I'd like them to be well lit is possible.. can anyone help? 

Example -

s00AKw5.png

• 4 months later...

Cars 3 was absolutely fantastic.  Not really so much of a kids movie either.  Told a deeper story.  Every guy 40plus (many of us on this toy website, haha) will enjoy this.  This movie made me want to pick up a few sets, especially the Thunder Hollow set.  Whipplefilter???   

Holy crap Jackson storm diecast are hard to find in the wild.  The primer mcqueen diecast is going for $70 on ebay.  super scarce stuff I guess.  

• Like 1

Definitely loved the movie.  My son just got into Cars over the summer and that's what he plays with 90% of the time.  I've been tracking down some of the new toys and older cars for his birthday next month.  

I believe the single primer McQueen hasn't been released in the U.S. yet so that's why it's ridiculously expensive on eBay.  You can get it in a 10-pack at TRU I think.

Jackson Storm is very popular and wasn't heavily packed in the early assortments.  He is continuing to be released in future case assortments so he should be available eventually.  If you need one just let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waydog said:

Cars 3 was absolutely fantastic.  Not really so much of a kids movie either.  Told a deeper story.  Every guy 40plus (many of us on this toy website, haha) will enjoy this.  This movie made me want to pick up a few sets, especially the Thunder Hollow set.  Whipplefilter???   

Holy crap Jackson storm diecast are hard to find in the wild.  The primer mcqueen diecast is going for $70 on ebay.  super scarce stuff I guess.  

Just found Jackson Storm diecast single in Target. Think it was just released or I got lucky. Along with Doc Hudson McQueen and plain yellow Cruz. Had to get all three "for my son." :smile:

Haven't seen the primer McQueen in wild yet. But did get the mud-covered McQueen.

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

Just found Jackson Storm diecast single in Target. Think it was just released or I got lucky. Along with Doc Hudson McQueen and plain yellow Cruz. Had to get all three "for my son." :smile:

Haven't seen the primer McQueen in wild yet. But did get the mud-covered McQueen.

man, I kid you not, my son and I tore apart the Carolinas the past 2 weekends looking for those and struck out big time.  i then read this post,  so we head over to our closest target, and lo and behold, the Jackson storm, Hudson hornet, and fabulous lightning McQueen, taco, cigalert, and jack depost were all there!

thank you for the heads up, otherwise i probably wouldn't have tried today. 

• Like 1