Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...

This is the first rumor i've seen related to the January 1st winter wave of 2017.

Sounds like a Yoda's Hut, the UCS Snowspeeder, and a new round of microfighters series 4, and a few Rogue One battlepacks are on the way..

It sounds like the following could happen. 

• 75144 UCS Snowspeeder
  • Yoda's Hutt
  • 75160 (rebel pilot), 75161 (tie pilot), 75162 (rebel pilot), 75163 (Imperial Officer) 
  • 75164 Rogue One Rebel Battle Pack
  • 75165 Rogue One Imperial Battle Pack
  • 75166 Set with R2D2, and Yoda
  • 75169 (possible landspeeder or could be Tusken Raider Attack themed set) has Luke, Obi-Wan, 3PO, and Tusken Raider
  • 75170 (rebels set with Chopper, Kanan, Thrawn)
  • 75171 Rogue One set with 3 minis (AT-AT's might be safe for a while!)
  • 75272 Rebels set
  • 75173 (sounds like a jedi final duel type set) with Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Maul
  • 75174 Desert Skiff with Han, Chewie, Fett, Weequay
  • 75179 Set with Lando, Rebel Pilot, Crewman

http://www.bouwsteentjes.info/gerucht-eerste-details-van-de-lego-star-wars-2017-sets/

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

This is the first rumor i've seen related to the January 1st winter wave of 2017.

Sounds like a Yoda's Hut, the UCS Snowspeeder, and a new round of microfighters series 4, and a few Rogue One battlepacks are on the way..

You must speak German!

http://www.bouwsteentjes.info/gerucht-eerste-details-van-de-lego-star-wars-2017-sets/

It's in Dutch ;) But you're right German helps ;) 

And thanks for the link! 

8 minutes ago, Knightwing01 said:

"kanan blind" well THATS a spoiler!

and a stormtrooper death trooper pack yes! thanks for the link

Kanan was blinded in the series finale of season 2.  They have also shown him with some sort of eye guard in the season 3 trailer.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if the set with Lando is the set that looks like two shoes tied together from Cloud City?  That's one set that needs an update.  And a Lando in his blue outfit is well past due.

And I hope Yoda's Hutt is as good as the Unexpected Gathering set from a few years back.

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Shut up and take my money.

Especially Thrawn.  I'm already lining up for that one.

Agree.

On related rebels note, did anyone spot when 75158 was released?  The new Ahsoka fig look great.  

Edited by feed

1 hour ago, Will 4 said:

75179 worries me as that can only really be one thing which is a millennium falcon also the Lando fig will have Hans clothes if it's accurate so not even a decent fig.

Seriously, why is Lando wearing Han's clothes when he takes over the Falcon?  When Family Guy spoofed the Star Wars movies they pointed it out too.  I had never really noticed before then.

If it turns out to be another Cloud Car, Lego is really starting to piss me off with all their p#$$*footing around making a Cloud City.  Lego, don't give me some crappy freezing chamber and a Cloud Car, give me Cloud City. 

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

Seriously, why is Lando wearing Han's clothes when he takes over the Falcon?  When Family Guy spoofed the Star Wars movies they pointed it out too.  I had never really noticed before then.

If it turns out to be another Cloud Car, Lego is really starting to piss me off with all their p#$$*footing around making a Cloud City.  Lego, don't give me some crappy freezing chamber and a Cloud Car, give me Cloud City. 

I think it's very much a cloud car.  And I think that would be awesome, and be similar to that a-wing a few years back where you get Han and Admiral Ackbar with the A-wing Pilot.  Hopefully Lobot and Lando are two of the figures, along with a cloud car pilot.  The Cloud Car was only done once, and the model is so primitive compared to what they can do now. 

I don't think it will be another Falcon with Lando.  That doesn't make any sense, because the current one has yet to retire, and no way do they bring out another Falcon, with the Han Solo movie due out in 2018.  If there is another rehashed Falcon, it will be reserved for the Han Solo film.

While, i'm sure the Cloud City set is very much a potential for the next UCS large scale set based on a star wars environment, I think just being able to get a Lando in a set under 80.00 is ok with me.

Now they just need to make a set with Zuckuss and 4Lom.   Those are two giant holes in the lego minifigure universe.

On another note, I find it interesting there is not another Force Awakens rumored in the set list for next year.  And that only 1 new Rogue One set is coming, other than 2 battle packs, which was almost guaranteed to happen. Rogue One doesn't seem like it has a lot of merchandise attached to it, like the Force Awakens did.

Edited by fossilrock

8 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I think it's very much a cloud car.  And I think that would be awesome, and be similar to that a-wing a few years back where you get Han and Admiral Ackbar with the A-wing Pilot.  Hopefully Lobot and Lando are two of the figures, along with a cloud car pilot.  The Cloud Car was only done once, and the model is so primitive compared to what they can do now. 

I don't think it will be another Falcon with Lando.  That doesn't make any sense, because the current one has yet to retire, and no way do they bring out another Falcon, with the Han Solo movie due out in 2018.  If there is another rehashed Falcon, it will be reserved for the Han Solo film.

While, i'm sure the Cloud City set is very much a potential for the next UCS large scale set based on a star wars environment, I think just being able to get a Lando in a set under 80.00 is ok with me.

Now they just need to make a set with Zuckuss and 4Lom.   Those are two giant holes in the lego minifigure universe.

On another note, I find it interesting there is not another Force Awakens rumored in the set list for next year.  And that only 1 new Rogue One set is coming, other than 2 battle packs, which was almost guaranteed to happen. Rogue One doesn't seem like it has a lot of merchandise attached to it, like the Force Awakens did.

1 year ago I would have agreed with you all i;m gonna say is 2 x-wings with a price difference

28 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

There are the 5 rogue one sets coming out in september.  Until we see the movie it is hard to say what vehicles were not covered by those sets. This may not be the complete list.  I'm guessing we get a couple of play sets that show more environment like they did with TFA sets.  I guess these sets will cover the january and june 2017 releases.  Then in september of 2017 we will probably get episode 8 sets. I think there will be a lot less rehashing of sets with a new movie every year.  And when they do I think their focus will be on OT.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, gobuffs98 said:

There are the 5 rogue one sets coming out in september.  Until we see the movie it is hard to say what vehicles were not covered by those sets. This may not be the complete list.  I'm guessing we get a couple of play sets that show more environment like they did with TFA sets.  I guess these sets will cover the january and june 2017 releases.  Then in september of 2017 we will probably get episode 8 sets. I think there will be a lot less rehashing of sets with a new movie every year.  And when they do I think their focus will be on OT.

I think you're right and I definitely think you are correct in your opinion. 

This also might make investing in the movie sets from these new films a worthwhile adventure, because as time goes on, we may not see many of these sets released again in many many many years. And some of them might never be released again, especially if Disney continues to make 1 star wars film a year into the next 10 to 15 years.  I think it maybe a long time before we see a First Order Transporter update, let alone another First Order Snowspeeder.  After a while, I think even rehashing the OT sets will get very old.  I already don't see myself buying any updated Desert Skiff set, unless it is so vastly different from the old version.  And if there is a landspeeder with Luke, Obi and C3PO can it be that much different from the last two, including the one in the Cantina?  The only way i'll be suckered into buying that is if there is a bantha with a couple tusken raiders in it. 

Basically the only thing I'd like to see released from the Force Awakens would be a Rathtar set and a UCS style Maz Kanata Castle with a lot of the aliens.  Other that those, there's not much left for them to do as most of the films ships and best scenes were already covered in the sets that were made.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I think you're right and I definitely think you are correct in your opinion. 

This also might make investing in the movie sets from these new films a worthwhile adventure, because as time goes on, we may not see many of these sets released again in many many many years. And some of them might never be released again, especially if Disney continues to make 1 star wars film a year into the next 10 to 15 years.  I think it maybe a long time before we see a First Order Transporter update, let alone another First Order Snowspeeder.  After a while, I think even rehashing the OT sets will get very old.  I already don't see myself buying any updated Desert Skiff set, unless it is so vastly different from the old version.  And if there is a landspeeder with Luke, Obi and C3PO can it be that much different from the last two, including the one in the Cantina?  The only way i'll be suckered into buying that is if there is a bantha with a couple tusken raiders in it. 

Basically the only thing I'd like to see released from the Force Awakens would be a Rathtar set and a UCS style Maz Kanata Castle with a lot of the aliens.  Other that those, there's not much left for them to do as most of the films ships and best scenes were already covered in the sets that were made.

I agree.  It may be a good idea to stock up on TFA ships for Christmas 2017 when episode 8 comes out.  There is a good chance we could see all the space ships from the first wave of 7 sets from TFA.  We may never see the first order snowspeeder again unless it is worked into another movie in the future.  I'm sure Episode 8 will have a blend of stuff from the TFA as well as new vehicles and settings.  There always will be new stuff, so new toys can be made.  

A Rathtar set would be cool with with minifigs from the 2nd gang in red that boards the ship.  I would like a UCS star destroyer from TFA.  I also like alien minifigs.  Maz's castle could be pretty cool. 

58 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

This also might make investing in the movie sets from these new films a worthwhile adventure, because as time goes on, we may not see many of these sets released again in many many many years. 

Don't worry.  LEPIN will make sure they are always available.  stupid LEPIN!

Image result for lepin the force awakensImage result for lepin the force awakensImage result for lepin the force awakensImage result for lepin the force awakensImage result for lepin the force awakensImage result for lepin the force awakensImage result for lepin the force awakens

Edited by cladner