Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Saw this just posted elsewhere. Looks like details of summer wave. If true then looks like we have an immediate rehash of Shuttle Tydirium in form of Palpatines Shuttle, so just swapping out Rebel minifigures for Imperial minifigures. There's new star Destroyer, B-Wing and Home one as well. Given timing of leaks with London Toy Fair today, we may get pics. Hope people didn't go too heavy on Shuttle Tydiriums.

emoji830.png Gian Speeder: Comes with Naboo Security Guard [2015], Naboo Security Trooper [New], Battle Droid [2007], Battle Droid Commander [2012]. Build(s) = Gian Speeder with rotating spring-loaded shooters and seats for 4 minifigures. Price = $69.99 (or $29.99 in US)

emoji830.png Rogue One: Comes with Disguised Jyn Erso [2017], Disguised Cassian Andor [New], K-2SO [2016], Bodhi Rook [2016], 2x Shoretroopers [2017]. Build(s) = Imperial Cargo Shuttle with opening ramp, opening cockpit with seats for minifigures, rear cargo hold, folding wings, and spring-loaded shooters. Price = $239.99 (or $119.99 in US)

emoji830.png Partisan Hideout: Comes with Edrio “Two Tubes” [New], Jyn Erso [New], Saw Gerrera [New], Partisan Rebel [New]. Build(s) = Partisan Hideout with Jail, Hidden weapon storage, broken window, hidden compartment, rotating hologram, and seats for Edrio and the Partisan Rebel. Price = $119.99 (or $59.99 in US)

emoji830.png B-wing Starfighter: Comes with B-wing Pilot [2014], Female Rebel Maintenance Crew [New], Rebel Trooper [New], Crix Madine [New]. Build(s) = B-wing with opening and gyroscopic cockpit, folding wings, and spring-loaded shooters, while a maintenance speeder. Price = $109.99 (or $54.99 in US)

emoji830.png Scarif Showdown: Comes with Director Krennic [2016], Jyn Erso [New], Cassian Andor [2017]. Build(s) = Grey walkway with big main satellite and smaller conical control section on the other side. Uses gears to allow the rotation of the controls to result in the rotation of the satellite dish. Also has “broken floor” function (with two side-by-side trapdoors), to replicate the scene where the walkway gets shot. Price = $69.99 (or $29.99 in US)

emoji830.png Home One Mon Calamari Cruiser: Comes with Admiral Ackbar [2009], Crix Madine [New], Mon Mothma [New], X-wing Pilot [New], Mon Calamari Officer [2009], Nien Nunb [New]. Build(s) = Home One ship with removable roof to access meeting hall and hangar with “chibi” X-wing Starfighter. Price = $249.99 (or $129.99 in US)

emoji830.png Imperial Shuttle: Comes with Emperor Palpatine [2015], Darth Vader [2015], Moff Jerjerrod [New], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], Imperial Officer [New]. Build(s) = Emperor Palpatine’s Imperial Shuttle with spring-loaded shooters, folding wings, opening cockpit, accessible interior, folding boarding ramp. Price = $229.99 (or $109.99 in US)

emoji830.png Tarkin’s Star Destroyer: Comes with Grand Moff Tarkin [2016], Director Krennic [2016], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], 2x Death Troopers [2016]. Build(s) = Grand Moff Tarkin’s Star Destroyer, with folding panels to access interior, with Star Destroyer bridge within, including the place where Tarkin and Krennic argue. Exterior also has detailed greebling and 2 spring-loaded shooters. Price = $239.99 (or $119.99 in US)

emoji830.png Cassian Andor Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Cassian Andor (Scarif garb) with sniper rifle and small electrobinoculars (which can be clipped to side of his leg). Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

emoji830.png Director Krennic Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Director Krennic with fabric cape and silver blaster. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

emoji830.png Master Yoda Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Master Yoda with short green lightsaber, swinging arm mechanism, and fabric robes. Also comes with his gimer stick. Price = $34.99 (or $19.99 in US)

emoji830.png Cyborg Darth Maul Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Cyborg Darth Maul with clawed cyborg legs, a lightsaber and a darksaber, and dual-hand swinging arm mechanism. Price = $59.99 (or $29.99 in US)

emoji830.png Han Solo Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of old Han Solo with stud shooting pistol that can be clipped to his leg. Price = $34.99 (or $19.99 in US)

emoji830.png Guavian Death Gang Member Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of a Guavian Death Gang Member with gun metal blaster and small electrobinoculars (which can be clipped to his leg). Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

emoji830.png Clone Trooper Battle Pack: Comes with Phase I Clone Trooper Captain [2013], 3x Phase I Clone Troopers [2013]. Build(s) = BARC Speeder, similar to Battle on Saleucami’s one, with stud shooter at the front. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

emoji830.png Geonosian Battle Pack: Comes with 2x Wingless Geonosians [New], 2x Winged Geonosians [New]. Build(s) = Elevating and rotating Geonosian cannon with rapid stud shooter attached to the front. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

emoji830.png Gungan Battle Pack: Comes with 1x Gungan Bombad General [New], 3x Gungan soldiers [New]. Build(s) = Moulded Kaadu with rear ammo cart (with dropping energy balls). Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

emoji830.png Droid Battle Pack: Comes with 2x B-1 Battle Droids and 2x brick-built Droidekas. Build(s) = 2x STAPs. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

emoji830.png Advent Calendar: Comes with Santa Tarkin (Santarkin?) [New], Rogue One Rebel Trooper [2016], Battle Droid [2007], Flametrooper [2016], ARF Trooper [New], Female Resistance Trooper [2016], Dengar [2016]. Build(s) = 17 microbuilds. Price = $69.99 (or $39.99 in US)

IMG_0024.JPG

Just now, California92563 said:

The bar wasn't set high with that one.

True...I bought a bunch of the first ones at 50% off and sold them for barely more than RRP after maybe 2 or 3 years.  Boy did I read that one wrong...should have put all that money into the $50 Venators available in that sale.

23 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Saw this just posted elsewhere. Looks like details of summer wave. If true then looks like we have an immediate rehash of Shuttle Tydirium in form of Palpatines Shuttle, so just swapping out Rebel minifigures for Imperial minifigures. There's new star Destroyer, B-Wing and Home one as well. Given timing of leaks with London Toy Fair today, we may get pics. Hope people didn't go too heavy on Shuttle Tydiriums.

emoji830.png Imperial Shuttle: Comes with Emperor Palpatine [2015], Darth Vader [2015], Moff Jerjerrod [New], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], Imperial Officer [New]. Build(s) = Emperor Palpatine’s Imperial Shuttle with spring-loaded shooters, folding wings, opening cockpit, accessible interior, folding boarding ramp. Price = $229.99 (or $109.99 in US)

Time to dump 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydiriums, lads!  Our inventory can't repel remakes of this magnitude!

5 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Description of calendar doesn't match the leaked image, shows bb8 Santa, above posts mentions Santa talkin...hmm

if tydirium is coming back and current isn't even out yet....damn

Everyone needs to buy what they like so they can build a fleet when things go south .. next challenge build an IST in 3 minutes or less , blind folded .

Time to dump 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydiriums, lads!  Our inventory can't repel remakes of this magnitude!

If it looks like the shuttle from episode 3 I don't think it will make a HUGE dent in the IST. To real fans (ones that will pay the 100+) they know the difference. If it's episode 6 shuttle...yeah we are in trouble. I don't see them doing that but nothing really would shock me at this point. Seeing A wings almost weekly....x wings...all types of wings

bd2dc0fa8648a60473b4c013f43bafa4.jpg

Edit: I looked again yeah that's going to be OT. What's his face wasn't in episode 3. Didn't Vader choke him in 5?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lego Templar said:

If it looks like the shuttle from episode 3 I don't think it will make a HUGE dent in the IST. To real fans (ones that will pay the 100+) they know the difference. If it's episode 6 shuttle...yeah we are in trouble. I don't seem them doing that but nothing really would shock me at this point. Seeing A wings almost weekly....x wings...all types of wings

I suspect it'd resemble the one from Episode 6 mainly because of the Moff Jerjerrod minifigure.  He's the Death Star II commander and there hasn't been one of him

1 minute ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

That list seems very familiar to a "wishlist" posted the other day on another forum (maybe eurobricks). 

I call bogus.

Would we really get two general madine figures in one summer wave?

I would have been right there with u, till 10188 rehash happened , anything is possible now . We shall see 

I suspect it'd resemble the one from Episode 6 mainly because of the Moff Jerjerrod minifigure.  He's the Death Star II commander and there hasn't been one of him

Yeah that's why I "edit" it. I find it hard to believe but we shall see. I'm not selling any of my IST but the rest of you should head for the exit!

2 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

I'm done reading this thread. I don't want to get upset! Message me when we have legit pics.

I'm done reading this thread. I don't want to get upset! Message me when we have legit pics.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Inhale. Exhale.  Okay, five-minute panicking aside, you're right. We have to wait for confirmed pictures before losing our minds.