Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, LahH001 said:

Imperial Shuttle: Comes with Emperor Palpatine [2015], Darth Vader [2015], Moff Jerjerrod [New], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], Imperial Officer [New]. Build(s) = Emperor Palpatine’s Imperial Shuttle with spring-loaded shooters, folding wings, opening cockpit, accessible interior, folding boarding ramp. Price = $229.99 (or $109.99 in US)

Oh man, if this is true, I can stop looking for the other shuttle.  Thank you remakes :)  I know bad news for most of you but you know what, I had a rough day and this brightened it a little bit. 

5 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Oh man, if this is true, I can stop looking for the other shuttle.  Thank you remakes :)  I know bad news for most of you but you know what, I had a rough day and this brightened it a little bit. 

If it is true , it's waaay more expensive than the last.  

But Im with fossilrock. I say bull. 

20 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

This list is complete garbage.  The Advent calendar was already leaked, and it showed BB8 with a Santa Hat on a snowboard.  Also, brickset has already listed the set numbers and many of these would not fit the list.  

This is just the conjuring of some fan boys (sounds like a millennial that grew up with the prequels) wet lego dream..

Just imagine the discussion by Lego... Do you think Santa BB-8 will go over well with the kids for the star wars advent this year? Nah, lets go with Santa Tarkin, Kids love Moffs

Edited by Jeffrey_Dollars
  • Like 4

I believe in this list, because everyone needs a Gungan battle pack to add to their collection, don't they, don't they :jester:

19 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Exactly. Lego has released around 30 SW sets every year for the past 2 years and we already have around 20 confirmed sets with numbers for 2017. Expect between  6 and 10 more sets for September release and a couple of large exclusives but that´s it.

Probably be more than 6-10 because of the new movie though.

6 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

I believe in this list, because everyone needs a Gungan battle pack to add to their collection, don't they, don't they :jester:

Probably be more than 6-10 because of the new movie though.

Yeah, cos there were no new SW movies in 2015 and 2016 :P

I guess EP8 releases will be divided between September 2017 and Jan/March 18, as in the past 2 years.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Pako said:

What is this rumor about a new IST ? Got a few of those and it's a definit winner, if their is no reissue this year.

Edit: Just read the Star Wars 2017 thread 1f62d.png

I doubt we are getting a refreshed IST so soon.  If anything, I think a Clone Wars / ROTS IST version would be released before another ROTJ one.  

I do wonder if another version will appear in ep 8 TLJ.  

Well, a modified / corrected version of Ren's is a given I think.

43 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

I doubt we are getting a refreshed IST so soon.  If anything, I think a Clone Wars / ROTS IST version would be released before another ROTJ one.  

I do wonder if another version will appear in ep 8 TLJ.  

Well, a modified / corrected version of Ren's is a given I think.

Are you willing to wager on it and eat your scivvies if it reappears?  @Bold-Arrow is going to make a video soon after his retiring soon campaign promise.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Are you willing to wager on it and eat your scivvies if it reappears?  @Bold-Arrow is going to make a video soon after his retiring soon campaign promise.

Yup. I will munch on some speculative crow.  One ROTJ IST after another is a-lot  

We already have cheaper ways to get ROTJ Vader and Palpatine (the upcoming Vader's Transformation). 

• Like 2