Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Pieces of sets

– LEGO Star Wars Confidential 1 (75176) – 39,99 Euro – 294 Teile/pieces
– LEGO Star Wars Confidential 2 (75177) – 59,99 Euro – 554 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars Confidential 3 (75179) – 79,99 Euro – 630 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars BB-8 (75187) – 99,99 Euro – 1.106 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars Resistance Bomber (75188) – 109,99 Euro – 778 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars First Order Heavy Assault Walker (75189) – 139,99 Euro – 1376 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars First Order Star Destroyer (75190) – 149,99 Euro – 1.416 Teile

– LEGO Star Wars Actionfigur Confidential 1 (75526) – 19,99 Euro – 94 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars Actionfigur Confidential 2 (75528) – 24,99 Euro – 85 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars Actionfigur Confidential 3 (75529) – 24,99 Euro – 92 Teile
– LEGO Star Wars Actionfigur Confidential 4 (75530) – 34,99 Euro – 179 Teile

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-star-wars-the-last-jedi-so-viele-teile-hat-jedes-set/35002?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Promobricks+(PROMOBRICKS)

• 5 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Something is wrong with Rey's hair... it doesn't look like her at all.

She sort of lets her hair partially down in the movie.  There's box art out there that shows her hair, and it does look similar to the new minifigure. 

I guess, other than a bunch of generic resistance troopers, there's nothing here that really seems interesting.  No interesting alien characters, no new looking droids other than a black bb8, etc.  These sets are rather boring. 

I believe the first order trooper with grey arms is the new AT-AT driver.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

She sort of lets her hair partially down in the movie.  There's box art out there that shows her hair, and it does look similar to the new minifigure. 

I guess, other than a bunch of generic resistance troopers, there's nothing here that really seems interesting.  No interesting alien characters, no new looking droids other than a black bb8, etc.  These sets are rather boring. 

I believe the first order trooper with grey arms is the new AT-AT driver.

Well we do have snoke who will be an exclusive mini fig for 1 or 2 waves if lucky.

Edited by Will 4

I guess... it's the bangs, it looks like she has hockey hair. Google it if you'd like a laugh.

6f79c5c5e96b082be4965a681ef86ab3.jpg
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I guess... it's the bangs, it looks like she has hockey hair. Google it if you'd like a laugh.

6f79c5c5e96b082be4965a681ef86ab3.jpg

Haha... i'm a big fan of that team Jagr once played for, so yeah, I know what Hockey hair is.  And now that you've said it, her appearance in the movie will be forever associated with Jaromir Jagr's mullet.

22 minutes ago, Will 4 said:

Well we do have snoke who will be an exclusive mini fig for 1 or 2 waves if lucky.

I read on reddit that "Holdo - Laura Derns character", Rose, Finn, and BB8 are the figures that are cut from the photo. 

That means, no Luke in the initial wave.... Overall, just Holdo, Rose and Snoke are somewhat new.  The rest are just slight variants of characters we already saw in TFA, which makes for a round of lego sets on force friday that isn't that tempting to go out and buy....

The Resistance Bomber is probably my force friday buy this year.

Waiting for the new stormtrooper variants... also disappointed we aren't getting the guards in minifigure form also

I think I'm gonna get 75189 FO Heavy Assault Walker on Force Friday. If the Resistance Transport Pod is any good I might get that too. The First Order Heavy Scout Walker doesn't have a great minifig range but a spider vehicle sounds cool.

3 hours ago, fossilrock said:

Haha... i'm a big fan of that team Jagr once played for, so yeah, I know what Hockey hair is.  And now that you've said it, her appearance in the movie will be forever associated with Jaromir Jagr's mullet.

Sorry to have made the association. I will remember it every time I see her as well. :)

The Penguins have long been a team that I both like and has had bad hair ... Mario Lemieux was no stranger to the mullet (sorry, last off-topic picture). Heck, it matches Rey's hair even better.

Image result for mario lemieux

*edit .. I promised not to post another picture, so I won't, but Sidney Crosby is no stranger to the mullet either.*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I've seen the box. :)

How would you rank it?  I have only seen the box of 3 of the sets, and so far i'm very uninspired by what I saw.  I realize a finalizer needed made, but the gorilla AT-AT, another Tie variant, another chicken walker....blah.  So uninspiring.  Rogue Friday had at least two somewhat new designs with Krennics shuttle and the U-wing.  

This new trilogy is not really that inspiring in terms of new ideas.  It's so far mostly rehashed ships from the OT.  The first force friday was also pretty uninspiring.  I'm just not expecting a lot of unique ideas coming out of this trilogy so far.

2 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

This new trilogy is not really that inspiring in terms of new ideas.  It's so far mostly rehashed ships from the OT.  The first force friday was also pretty uninspiring.  I'm just not expecting a lot of unique ideas coming out of this trilogy so far.

The new trilogy also doesn't have the nostalgia factor going for it like the OT does, which makes it even more uninspiring. 

5 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

I've seen all the sets, only the Resistance Pod and Gorilla Walker interest me. Can't wait for Force Friday! 

Gorilla Walker? If you mean the Heavy Scout Walker .. why? It's UAF and I don't mean United Armed Forces.

1 minute ago, pstebbing said:

75530? Did he not look cool?

I think he does... he's "rebel scum" for sure.