Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

so we get yet another landspeeder, desert skiff and y-wing.  no jabba's palace though.  i still think a refreshed JP is around the corner; it will just be w/o the mosque-like design.

Maybe next a Saddam palace style for the next one. Never understood that original scandal as that mosque was a Church.

14 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

so we get yet another landspeeder, desert skiff and y-wing.  no jabba's palace though.  i still think a refreshed JP is around the corner; it will just be w/o the mosque-like design.

Jabba's palace and the Rancor Pit makes a perfect setup for an Assault on Hoth style remake that they'll toss together, change it up slightly and charge 250.00.  With the Han Solo movie on the way, it could be timed for a 2018 release.  It almost feels like a remake of that set is around the corner. 

The picture of the Desert Skiff is a bit blurry, but this set and the landspeeder are two that i probably will pass on.  There's nothing in either that say "buy me", especially since the landspeeder looks like it was taken straight from the cantina, and the desert skiff just has a slight change in how they display the sarlac pit, which in my opinion doesn't look movie accurate either.  

• Like 1

at least they didn't throw some random characters like Aunt Beru or another Jawa.  oh wait, there's a TR there.  ugh...didn't we get a TR not that long ago in another set that he wasn't really needed in (T-16 Skyhopper)

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Dumb, dumb dumb dumb

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Just realize the new landspeeder does not come with R2.  It has Luke, Ben, 3P0, and a Tusken.  WTH????

20 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Jabba's palace and the Rancor Pit makes a perfect setup for an Assault on Hoth style remake that they'll toss together, change it up slightly and charge 250.00.  With the Han Solo movie on the way, it could be timed for a 2018 release.  It almost feels like a remake of that set is around the corner. 

The picture of the Desert Skiff is a bit blurry, but this set and the landspeeder are two that i probably will pass on.  There's nothing in either that say "buy me", especially since the landspeeder looks like it was taken straight from the cantina, and the desert skiff just has a slight change in how they display the sarlac pit, which in my opinion doesn't look movie accurate either.  

I actually can see this as a possibility.  Pretty much how you describe.  Look at AoH and look at the sets that are available now.  You have the little 75138 Hoth Attack set.  You've got the Final Duel set out there for DS.  Why not have this new Skiff, and then a collection of rooms and a Barge for a UCS Jabba's Palace?

On 9/23/2016 at 1:14 PM, exciter1 said:

...worried about The Phantom 75048.  Looks like it's getting some unneeded changes in "Rebels".  ...

This is most interesting to me here... Stocking away a few Phantoms and Ghosts was one of the few smart moves I made last year. Now they're writing the old Phantom out of the script? Just great.  Could be an upside I guess... There will always be those that want the original.  Looking at the early photos, it appears this new Phantom will not "dock" into the old Ghost... so... a new Ghost coming in 2018?

1 hour ago, Kenxxx said:

This is most interesting to me here... Stocking away a few Phantoms and Ghosts was one of the few smart moves I made last year. Now they're writing the old Phantom out of the script? Just great.  Could be an upside I guess... There will always be those that want the original.  Looking at the early photos, it appears this new Phantom will not "dock" into the old Ghost... so... a new Ghost coming in 2018?

There would almost have to be a newer, better Ghost. The previous Ghost was sort of a disappointment.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Trying not to spoil anything here...

As if the first episode of Rebels Season 3, there has not been an in show reference to a second Phantom.

Am I the only one that wants a Bindu big fig? Actually, it's probably better as a larger brick built guy.

• Like 1

After going through all the leaked photos (thanks for posting @CM4Sci)  looks like I'll be able to save quite a bit of money next year.  Y-Wing would probably be my only purchase out of everything.  Not even a decent City set to add if you already have the last bank heist.  Hopefully the exclusives give us something to drool over.

• Like 1

I'll definitely buy a few copies of the imperial battle pack set.  The bunker battle doesn't look very interesting, but the y-wing has a lot of promise.  The minifigure selection for the y-wing looks really nice.  The U-wing, and the Y-wing will be the first day buys.  The rest are clearance or discount buys.  

• 3 weeks later...

I know it wouldn't happen but having the 75179 set (the Lando ROTJ set) as a kind of 75105 FA to ROTJ converter set would be epic IMO (i havent heard anything on this btw - just a slow day for me)!

Could come with the round radar dish, Lando and a couple of cronies for the falcon... not sure what else they could add. But no jokes; if they sold that I'd go out and pick up a 75105 and that on day one.  Simple idea for them too...