2017 Sets list - Rumoured

On 12/8/2016 at 9:46 AM, Val-E said:

So, this is the first leak to come out about 2017, courtesy CM4sci. My immediate thoughts are that it´s time to sell those remaining Guggenheims. It also points to big SOH being retired if there is a Sydney cityscape. The Technic BMW motorbike also sounds interesting and there is confirmation of a new City Police station as per the 3 year rule.

Architecture

Sydney (21032)
Chicago (21033)
London (21034)City

Speed Champions sub theme

75877 Mercedes AMG GT3
75878 Bugatti
75879 Ferrari F1 Car
75880 Mercedes Pit Stop

Elves

Reported the antagonists for 2017 are leprechauns.

Elves Set (41181)
Elves Set (41182)
Elves Set (41183)
Elves Set (41184)
Elves Set (41185)

Star Wars

Microfighter (75160)
Microfighter (75161)
Microfighter (75162)
Microfighter (75163)
Rogue One – Rebel Battle Pack (75164)
Rogue One – Imperial Battle Pack (75165)
Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter‎ (75168)
Landspeeder (75169)
Phantom (75170)

Update. Leaked prelim photos are now available of the above sets. It seems there are some extra ones too as there is a Ford GT and GT40 Speed Champions combining old and new models and a wind tunnel with a Ferrari roadcar. The Mercedes F1 set contains 2 cars and seems to be the flagship model.

Another interesting line is a set of Super Heroes (41xxx) with only female characters, such as Wonderwoman, Batgirl and Harley Quinn.

The Creator sets look pretty uninspiring with the usual range of 3 in 1 turds. There is another mini modular TOWNHOUSE building to go with the Deli, Bike repair shop etc.

Edited by Val-E

Update. Leaked prelim photos are now available of the above sets. It seems there are some extra ones too as there is a Ford GT40 Speed Champions combining old and new models and a wind tunnel with a Ferrari roadcar. The Mercedes F1 set contains 2 cars and seems to be the flagship model.

Another interesting line is a set of Super Heroes with only female characters, such as Wonderwoman.

The Creator sets look pretty uninspiring with the usual range of 3 in 1 turds. There is another mini modular building to go with the Deli, Bike repair shop etc.

Yep, I think there's a line based on DC's Superhero Girls.

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

The Creator sets look pretty uninspiring with the usual range of 3 in 1 turds. There is another mini modular TOWNHOUSE building to go with the Deli, Bike repair shop etc.

Man I always like your thoughtful posts, but I need a dislike button today.

Just because you only like technic sets these days that's no reason to bag on my Creator 3-in-1 sets. I think for $30 to $80 price points, most of them are outstanding. At any rate, I'd hardly call them "turds"

• Like 3