Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2016

Lordoflego

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

So they are individual sets, ~10 pieces each on average. Nice. Not sure what the sentence "Offer valid on set #40222" means - does this mean you can buy 7x40222 and get the 8th free? (Assuming these are $14.99 each and available for sale?)

No, I don't read it that way.  I read it that the free countdown calendar is available only as item #40222.  In other words, don't go ask for the other advent calendars as your freebie.  The offer for a free countdown calendar is only for item #40222.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My theory is that we have to wait for the current promotion to finish, the EUR 10 off for orders above EUR 40 which will finish in a few hours:

"conclude alle 23:59 del 4 ottobre 2016"

then we'll know :-)

EDIT: I also see other members mentioning in other thread (Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - UK September / October 2016) that the October double VIP for Europe in the past started mid October so we might have to wait a bit more to know

Edited by Simon74

26 minutes ago, Simon74 said:

My theory is that we have to wait for the current promotion to finish, the EUR 10 off for orders above EUR 40 which will finish in a few hours:

"conclude alle 23:59 del 4 ottobre 2016"

then we'll know :-)

EDIT: I also see other members mentioning in other thread (Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - UK September / October 2016) that the October double VIP for Europe in the past started mid October so we might have to wait a bit more to know

http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/09/octobre-shophome-points-vip-doubles/

2xVIP start 14th Oct.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...