75153 - AT-ST Walker

Lordoflego

54 minutes ago, Manse1001 said:

Comon' Emazers!! You could have let us have just 24 hours of fun, speculation and hope allowing us to believe that everything about Lego investing is great again and you have to go and spoil our fun with the facts!!! ??

...or with alternative facts like the two Simpsons exclusives retiring end of 2016.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

...or with alternative facts like the two Simpsons exclusives retiring end of 2016.

emazers could still be right.  there might be such an incredible dearth of demand for the simpsons that stock is just   l  i  n  g  e  r  i  n  g .   .  .  someone volunteer to order a simpson's house from shop at home and report back the seal codes.  going off thread rails here in at-st world ...   

12 minutes ago, cladner said:

emazers could still be right.  there might be such an incredible dearth of demand for the simpsons that stock is just   l  i  n  g  e  r  i  n  g .   .  .  someone volunteer to order a simpson's house from shop at home and report back the seal codes.  going off thread rails here in at-st world ...   

Picked up a Simpsons House using eBay bucks last week and it has 13R7 seals.  Definitely still fresh ones being cranked out.

• Like 4

I'd suspect this is by far the most popular Rogue One set, and it's just oversold more than the Lego group predicted.  So, I suspect that is what happened here.  Reminds me a bit of Poe's X-wing, and now that thing is so easily available I regret stocking it when it was more limited. 

Plus, Emazers has yet to be wrong when he whips out his wholesale order catalogue to whip down the speculation.

8 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I'd suspect this is by far the most popular Rogue One set, and it's just oversold more than the Lego group predicted.  So, I suspect that is what happened here.  Reminds me a bit of Poe's X-wing, and now that thing is so easily available I regret stocking it when it was more limited. 

Plus, Emazers has yet to be wrong when he whips out his wholesale order catalogue to whip down the speculation.

He was wrong about The Simpsons.....

I´d say this set sells better in the US as you have a great price point, here it´s over 50 euros so the U Wing and Krennic´s are maybe more popular.

5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

He was wrong about The Simpsons.....

I´d say this set sells better in the US as you have a great price point, here it´s over 50 euros so the U Wing and Krennic´s are maybe more popular.

i thought that was based on something the set designer said to a group of sellers at some toy show or something.   i don't believe it was related to the catalog though certainly it would be useful to know if Simpsons is in the 2017 wholesale catalog...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cladner said:

i thought that was based on something the set designer said to a group of sellers at some toy show or something.   i don't believe it was related to the catalog though certainly it would be useful to know if Simpsons is in the 2017 wholesale catalog...

I'm pretty sure he said it was out of the catalog for this year and was therefore done. I'll try to find a link.

Edit: link: 

Edited by Pebble&Park
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, cladner said:

also now to backordered status in europe.  

it was fun while it lasted. 

I'd be shocked if this one goes this quickly.  I think we could see a couple Rogue One sets go away by december, but I just dont think it's time to pop out Bonderas gif, just yet.

37 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I'd be shocked if this one goes this quickly.  I think we could see a couple Rogue One sets go away by december, but I just dont think it's time to pop out Bonderas gif, just yet.

I'd expect some of the winter wave to retire first, if tfa is any indication. We'll see duel, yodas fighter and a couple others how out first. Honestly, I am surprised any force awakens wave 1 are still alive.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, legolegolego2014 said:

What is everyone's thoughts on this one? Think it goes into 2018? 

It's done IMO, been out of stock in the UK for 2 months amongst the major retailers. Only third party sellers on those platforms have them. When Tesco remove the 'request stock' alert from the listing, it's usually a sign that it's finished.

Edited by John82

• 3 months later...